I stayed at the SFA Intercontinental November 6-10. My room was an upgrade to a junior suite I guess thats what it was called) and was a beautiful room. A sofa with coffee table were a nice touch in the room. The location, a block off of 6th street, was nice but that isnt my scene anymore. Everyone working at the hotel was friendly and the outdoor seating at the 2nd floor bar was nice the evenings we were there. I would definitely recommend the hotel for a business traveler and/or someone looking to enjoy the scene on 6th street.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Stephen f. Austin Hotel Austin
- Intercontinental Stephen f. Austin Hotel
- Intercontinental Stephen f Austin
- Intercontinental Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affectionately known as the 'Stephen F' by native Austinites, the InterContinental Stephen F. Austin has been part of the city scene for more than 60 years. A central location three blocks from the Capitol puts you within walking distance of the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, the University of Texas and the Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Stephen F. Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.