I noticed that previous guests have commented on the cricket infestation and filthy carpets and lack of ice machine. I wish I had read this review before booking my stay here, because none of those concerns have been addressed. Furthermore, I would like to add the following comments:
1. I had to replace my key card EVERY day over a 4-day weekend, because the locks/key cards malfunctioned.
2. For some reason, the maid service neglected my room EVERY day over the same 4-day weekend.
3. The T.V./cable gets horrible reception.
4. The stairwells smell horrible.
5. Some of the lamps do not work in the room.
6. The vending machines did not work.
7. The faucet and shower leak.
7. I'm not actually certain that this hotel employs anyone. After checking in, it was nearly impossible to find an employee at the front desk, or by dialing "0" on the room phone.
I booked this stay through priceline.com. That was probably my mistake. I only spent $40/night, but that was too much for this horrible place.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Austin-Northwest-Research Park Hotel
- Extended Stay Deluxe Austin-Northwest-Research Park Hotel Austin
- Extended Stay Austin
- Austin Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Austin - Northwest - Research Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.