“Ummm. . . Donuts” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dallas, TX
“Ummm. . . Donuts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Homer Simpson would be in heaven at this place!!!

Great donuts - sweet, fun combinations of flavors. The the portions are generous, you can split with other folks. The last time we went we got a donut covered in cinnamon sugar and cream cheese for our little one; she just gobbled it up.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“Yumilicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Shared a portion of dirty berry with DH. The freshly made donut was covered with chocolate fudge and strawberry and it tasted fabulous. We waited in the line for almost 30 minutes before savoring our fare. Love every bite of it.
They have many other flavors to choose from or you can make your own topping. :-)

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cypress, Texas, United States
“Excellent Donuts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stopped by here for dessert after one of my relatives texted me about it. I had always wanted to try a Maple Bacon Donut which was called a "Flying Pig" here and I LOVED it! The donut is huge and it was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The maple glaze and the bacon complemented each other perfectly. Just make sure you are not calorie counting when you come. Service was also the best!

Visited May 2013
Garland, Texas
“Yummy Gourmet Dougnuts!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had an excellent experience at this food truck row. We ordered many unique flavor gourmet doughnuts to share with family including "Funky Monkey" and "Baby Rattler". Would recommend to everyone without diabetes!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Absolutely amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Gourdough's is out of this world! Every donut I've had is unbelievably delicious. I especially love the Miss Shortcake. The frosting is beyond description - honestly one of the best things I've ever tasted. I'd caution you, though: SPLIT WITH A FRIEND! The first time I went with the hubs we each got our own... ooh, boy. I felt absolutely disgusting all day, over-full with guilt and lots and lots o' sugar. But it's definitely not to be missed on a trip to Austin!

Visited April 2013