“Good location and extensive menu” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
TRIO Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 3,154 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cesar Chavez
Description: Downtown Austin's neighborhood steakhouse, TRIO at Four Seasons offers a contemporary menu — centered around steak, seafood and carefully chosen wines — in a stylish setting that's both scenic and sophisticated. Sit down in our sleek dining room for a prime dry-aged steak dinner and one of 250 wines by the bottle, or relax and enjoy the view from our outdoor terrace overlooking the natural beauty of Austin's Lady Bird Lake. No matter where you sit, expertly prepared entrées, side dishes, appetizers and desserts ensure a fresh, delicious dining experience that incorporates the best local and seasonal ingredients. Monday through Saturday from 5-7 pm, pull up a chair at TRIO's wine bar for "Austin's Best Happy Hour" (according to the Austin Chronicle and Austin Monthly), featuring $5 appetizers and half-off wines by the glass. On Sundays, TRIO's Brunch buffet is renowned for its quality and variety with more than 80 items and bottomless mimosas and champagne.
Wokingham, Uk
“Good location and extensive menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This restaurant is located down on the terrace. The menu was extensive and the service was very good.

Visited May 2014

new jersey
“Great restaurant on Lady Bird Lake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Great lunch and breakfast at Four Seasons. Service was great as well as the food. Try to sit outside weather permitting.

Visited May 2014
Austin, Texas
“Trio Restaurant at the Four Seasons~ Austin's Brunch Nonpareil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Truly the loveliest Mother's Day Brunch in Austin, our second consecutive year, at the Trio downstairs at the Four Seasons Hotel on Lake Lady Bird Johnson, just East of Congress Avenue. Seating is indoor and out, with all generations treated with kindness and grace, professionalism and true warmth. Please note the cost beforehand, as charges are quite high. The assortment of food might please all palates, from traditional to contemporary to those questing for something innovative~ I note a lavender honeysuckle Laduree~worthy Parisian style macaroon for example, with Four Seasons' signature French house Champagne. A tender time amid the Central Texas breezes and sound of the flamboyant local Grackle birds amid the Live Oaks and holiday blessing of contented families, couples, and friends all about~ dining, sitting on lawn furniture, strolling through the grounds. Our waiter, Daniel, was a precious gentleman, whom I note should be recognized by the Four Seasons for his superlative genuine care, quiet deep attention, wisdom, and collaboration with other staff. Together with the blessing of my family's and friends' love in so many ways, on a sublime breezy Spring day, Daniel's quiet attention made our Mother's Day Brunch a rare bouquet. I am so grateful to all. A Texan might say, 'We are so blessed.'

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Lovely ambiance overlooking Lake Austin, above average food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We got married at the 4 Seasons 4 years ago, and celebrate our anniversary at Trio every year. It's a lovely atmosphere and a lovely evening. We would have eaten outside but it was filled. My wife had the crabcake appetizer and I had the smoked ribeye tartare. She was pleased with hers, I love tartare and its hard to find in the U.S. I thought this was average. We shared a caesar salad and it was very good, and I eat LOTS of caesar salads. She had beer battered shrimp and liked it very much, couldn't finish it all, and loved reheating it the next night. I had filet mignon, no sauce, and it was good, above average, cooked medium rare. Next time I might try a sauce. She loved the crispy brussel sprouts and asparagus sides, I enjoyed the wild mushrooms. For dessert, we shared a scoop of the salted caramel ice cream (really delicious) and a scoop of cappuccino (I am a big coffee ice cream fan). It was ok. They presented us with a personalized menu keepsake (which they had done before, and I think we had to remind them) which is a nice touch. It's not value priced but not egregiously expensive either.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Radnor, Pennsylvania
“Try the antelope”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

The restaurant was very good, despite being in a hotel. I was adventurous and tried the antelope, which was excellent.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to TRIO Restaurant? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage TRIO Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.