“FUN!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: English, Pub
Anchorage, Alaska
“FUN!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great atmosphere and friendly staff. We ended up there when the Sundown Valley band was playing. What a hoot!!

Visited May 2013

Austin, Texas
“Nothing to write him about.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Walking into Baker Street Pub, the lighting was warm and the place was both cozy and fun. The crowd consisted of beer snobs, sports fans, families and young adults.

The menu had great variety and pricing, but the service was slow and seemed unorganized. The members of my party were content with their food (salad, fish and chips, and a burger), but my meatloaf pie was overcooked and not very good.

I'd recommend this place for their beer, they have a great selection. But if you're hungry, stick wig the basics, and you should be fine.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Where's my coffee?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My daughter and I had a late lunch here on a Sunday. They were not very busy. Some of he waitresses were standing around looking at their cell phones. We were told to sit wherever we wanted. However, it took twenty minutes for a waitress to find us and give us menus. It was another twenty minutes before she took our order. When our food came, my burger was overcooked, and my daughter's burger had ingrediants added that she had asked to be removed. I asked for a second cup of coffee, but it never came. I flagged down another waitress and asked her to remind our waitress, but instead we got our bill - which was incorrect.

From reading other reviews, one can only assume that this type of service is to be expected. No way to run a restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Pretty good place to hang out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

We go here maybe once a week for drinks or dinner after work....the deck is a nice place to sit if its not too hot....the food is pretty good for the price...I would rec ANY burger....they have live bands a lot and they are usually pretty good....so if your looking for a low key type of place...this would be it....and its dog friendly on the deck with bowls for water and everything!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Hit and miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

I've been here a few times since it opened, and had very mixed results with service and food. I like the patio as a place to hang with a group. Good beer selection, appetizer specials during happy hour, and passable pub food will keep me coming back.

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Baker Street Pub? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Baker Street Pub, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.