“Good atmosphere and huge portions” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 3,158 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mo-Pac Expressway & West Braker Lane
Katy, Texas
“Good atmosphere and huge portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I visited this location on a date night with my wife (I have visited other locations in other cities with my family). The food selections are varied and the portions are huge, so finding something Italian that you like will be easy. No brainier for a good family (or couple) dinner. I would this establishment again.

Austin, Texas
“Four Meals for the Price of Two!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I've been here twice and both times we have had the same waiter. He is amazing! This second time I ended up giving him my last pin for excellent service. The place is a little crowded with tables and the lights are really dim in the front but other than those small things I have nothing bad to say!! There are amazing meals on the menu but I have gotten the meals for two both times because for $40 you get an appetizer, two meals, a dessert... AND another two meals to take home!! Yes they have to be off the classic pasta meals list so nothing fancy but it is VERY good regardless. And you'd think since they are giving so much for so little the portions would be small but no they aren't. I couldn't finish either meal in one sitting so in reality I had that food for FOUR meals and that's not even counting the meals my bf got from it. I'm a big fan of mojitos and will always try them everywhere I go. This place is my second favorite with this drink! The Cheesecake I couldn't stop eating!!! Everything about this place is amazing!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The hotel's concierge recommended this place, which is located in the same domain. Food was absolutely delicious, big portions that tasted really well. I had the cannelloni filled with crab and shrimps... heavenly!

Caldwell, Texas
“Best Italian I've had in a while! (Says the half Italian..)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We didn't have reservations on a Saturday night -- so it was well over an hour wait -- but they take your cell phone number and will text you while you go shopping (the restaurant is in the middle of The Domain near Dillard's). Once seated -- they have many specials for 2 to share -- or for classic pasta dishes - come with a pasta of your choice to take home!. Some of the best gnocchi in vodka sauce I ever ate. My son loved his baked ziti and his friend cleaned his large plate of crab cannellonis. And the food came out of the kitchen within 20 minutes -- so even though you may wait for your table -- you'll get fed quickly! This place is packed on the weekends with many large parties celebrating something or another. The atmosphere is very nice and upscale without being pretentious. Great for family or date-night.

Austin, Texas
“Great spot for a business lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Maggiano's offers some great lunch specials that will appeal to nearly anyone at the table.
Their house salad is super as well as the rolls that are served before the meal with an olive oil side for them. One of the specialties that they are offering is a seared scallop dish and also a chicken marsala. Both are excellent choices. On another trip, I ordered the lasagne and it was very good as well. The wait staff is always very good and on top of their customers needs and wants.
Look forward to another meal there shortly. As mentioned, it is a convenient place for a business or get together lunch. The dinner menu is much more inclusive as it has a huge array of offerings which have always been great.

• Visited July 2014