The hotel is in a great area. All the outdoor facilities are top notch. Tennis, golf, miniature golf, hiking trails, indoor and outdoor pools, spa. You can walk forever on the golf cart paths. The views are amazing. The rooms are very large. All staff are competent and friendly. I was concerned after reading some of the negative reviews on trip advisor so I wanted to write one. The only issue with the hotel is the furnishings and finishes are a little worn. It needs to be redone. They have tried to upgrade the beds with decent toppers and I (and my bad back) thought they were comfortable enough. I would stay here again and hope that now that Omni has taken over ownership they will be upgrading and redoing the inside soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like the stunning Hill Country that embraces our luxury resort hotel, Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is revered for its distinctive blend of peaceful beauty and gracious warmth. From the very moment you arrive, the natural ambiance of the landscape and our welcoming staff will invite you to unwind and immerse yourself in a unique collection of desirable amenities.Framed within 4,000 secluded acres of rolling hills of Austin, Texas, you’ll be pleased to discover our full-service Three Springs Spa, four spectacular championship golf courses, award-winning conference and meeting facilities, four extraordinary dining options, numerous recreational activities and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barton Creek Hotel Austin
- Barton Creek Resort And Spa
- Barton Creek Resort Club