“Weddings at Barton Creek” 5 of 5 stars

Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   8212 Barton Club Drive, Austin, TX 78735   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
12% Off! Book Now & Save!
Ranked #63 of 191 Hotels in Austin
Austin, Texas
“Weddings at Barton Creek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

I just got married at Barton Creek Resort and had the best experience! I did not have a wedding planner and was told that would be very difficult. However, Barton Creek's staff went above and beyond what a wedding coordinator would ever do. The staff made sure everything ran smoothly, all the guests were happy, and my husband and I had nothing to worry about. The venue was beautiful and set-up perfectly. I would highly highly recommend Barton Creek Resort for everyone - wedding or just a great weekend away!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
BartonCreekGM, General Manager at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
We continue to be very proud of the dedicated and exceptional catering services team we have at Barton Creek. The make the memorable task of wedding planning a terrific and effortless experience. Congratulations to all happy couples who come and see us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
Orange, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

Last month I had the opportunity to travel to Austin Texas for a conference, and I am pleased to say that the Barton Creek Resort and Spa made it a memorable first trip to the great state of Texas! From the moment we arrived, we felt like we were staying in a southern manor house. The wood floors and decor have a warm, comfortable feel to them, and the employees with their "yes ma'am" manners made us feel like we were valued guests. The manor house theme extended to our large guest room, and everything was such charming southern style, it was hard to believe that we were in a hotel and not in someones home! Barton Creek is so proud of their state, and it was great to see that pride in their old photos of Texas that were hung throughout the hotel, the amazing Remington bronze sculptures, and even the lone star carpeting that they had! I would not hesitate to return to this wonderful resort and how they so proudly represent Texas is to be commended!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
The resort is very proud of the rich Texas heritage surrounding us and it is always great to see our guests enjoying some of the historical items placed in our midst. Looking forward to many more future improvements.
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

I didn't stay at the resort, but I spent a significant amount of money and time at the Three Springs Spa. A couple of my services were good- my hair cut, color and facial, but the massage, pedicure, and manicure were extremely disappointing. I paid for a 80 minute massage, but was only given about 50 minutes. When I went for what should have been a 50 minute pampering pedicure, it took only 20 minutes, and the nail tech didn't scrub my callouses, massage, or exfoliate me at all! Same with the manicure; it was half the time I paid for and skipped many steps that should have been there. The same person who did my hair did my nails and she made it very clear that she hated doing pedi/manis and that she did not want to be there. So rather than relax, I had to listen to her complain for my brief service. For an $80 pedi and $50 mani, I was extremely disappointed. I wanted a relaxing spa day, but toward the end, the employee made me feel bad for even being there!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
BartonCreekGM, General Manager at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
We were glad to be able to reach out to this past spa guest in order to make right on her experience. The resort is thrilled with the recent arrival of Mark Amoriello, Director of Spa whose lifetime experience in the spa and salon world will allow Three Springs Spa to excel in service & relaxation.
katy, texas, usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Had a wonderful time even though the weather was bad on Saturday. The guys still enjoyed a game of golf and the girls got our morning in the spa :) Always a pleasure to stay here as the staff goes out of their way!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
BartonCreekGM, General Manager at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 27, 2012
I wish would could have convinced Mother Nature to cooperate, but it seems like you made the most of the experience. Come back again soon.
Flower Mound, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

The resort is beautiful and the facilities are very well maintained. We purchased a golf/spa package and felt it was well worth the money spent. The food at the Grill and the breakfast buffet in Hill Country Dining Room was excellent. One of the friends staying with us is a former chef and said the steak he had at the Grill was probably the best he'd ever had. It literally melted in my mouth. Massage at spa was wonderful and my friend had a facial and loved it. My husband said the Crenshaw course is ranked as one of the top courses he's ever played. The rooms are very large - we each had babies with us so had pack and plays, strollers, toys, etc and there was still ample room to enjoy the rooms. Overall I highly recommend this resort and will return during warmer months so we can enjoy outdoor activities.

Room Tip: We booked the standard room and it was huge - no need for suite as we originally considered due to b...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
A chef's endorsment is very valuable! Happy to hear your positive feedback.
Independence, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

We picked Barton Creek off the Internet, We had never been to Austin before and didn't know what to expect. From the minute we arrived and were greated by the staff we knew that we were in for a treat. The hoet was great, the breakfast buffet was above what we would have ever expected. Golf course's were very good! They were the reason of our choice in the first place. We played the Crenshaw and both Fazio coursed. A great challenge, but not too hard. I would be up to returning soon.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
BartonCreekGM, General Manager at Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 13, 2012
We are glad that we were part of your first Austin experience! We do have wonderful golf, indeed. You missed one of the courses, so you will have to return. . .
Abilene, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Austin is a great weekend getaway & Barton Creek Resort is a great place to stay! We got a room in the Spa building & the rooms are so large & comfortable! Friendly & helpful staff with a great breakfast buffet!! The only complaint was that they need to replace mattresses! Location is beautiful......the hills of Austin! Great for golf & spa!!!

Room Tip: Corner rooms in spa building
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!