“Great Stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 187 Hotels in Austin
Minnesota, United States
“Great Stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The room was very spacious and the decor/bedding all seemed on the newer side. The continental breakfast was very tasty and the front desk staff were very kind and ready to help. I would defiantly stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed here because it is close to family in Austin and we needed a pet friendly hotel. We were very pleasantly surprised. The rooms are large and bright. Decor and furnishings look new and stylish. There is plenty of space for work. The only complaint is that the WiFi didn't work (I tried a tablet and laptop).
Latet I found out that there are Ethernet cables available free at the front desk.
Overall a very good experience. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed December 2014
San Antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Last minute reservations that worked out well. They were very accommodating, great rate, great breakfast (love the waffles), yummy evening cookies. All La Quintas should be like this one. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed December 2014
River Forest, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A few weeks ago I was leading a group of 23 college students on a trip from Chicago to Austin for a conference. By the time we showed up late at the LaQuinta Inn and Suites after 2 days of travel, 24 hours of driving in a van, too many road-trip games, and a ill-chosen stop at a Jack In the Box for dinner I simply wanted to lay down and not move or talk to anyone for a good long while.
At check-in, I found out that the conference organizers had placed me in a room with 3 strangers. I knew there was a chance that this might be the case, but the way I was feeling at this moment rendered the idea unbearable. I must have given Michael Miranda (staff on duty)a look of complete despair, because he quickly asked me if I would be interested in a room to myself. There was just one King room left that Michael had encouraged the conference organizers to keep on hand, "just in case." The words, "you have no idea how much I love you right now" may have been repeatedly spoken.
Shortly after I got into my room, I discovered that there was water leaking from the ceiling (the second floor tenants got a little carried away with bath time I guess). Michael and the other staff member on duty apologized profusely, brought me a bag of goodies for the inconvenience, found me another room (this time a double), and even helped carry my bags to my new room.
To say that the staff here is "nice", is a complete understatement. They are fantastic! Michael should train all hotel staff on how to be as awesome as he is. All of the other things you review at a hotel were just fine; clean room, good breakfast, easy check-in and check-out. The main difference was the care I received from the staff during my stay. The next time I road-trip with college students to Austin, I hope we are staying there.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Escondido, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a great place to stay. Rooms were just right size, very clean and quiet. Staff was excellent. Breakfast was good, with a modest but tasty selection. Everyone who worked there from the manager when we checked in to the maintenance staff were very helpful and friendly. We were close to Round Rock where we had family, but still on a direct route to and from the airport.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

alvin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a wonderful stay. All the employees were very nice and accomodating. The iron didnt work. I called the front desk and the lady brought me another immediately. The room was clean. Im in Austin often; so this is the hotel I will stay in each time.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Seattle, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice friendly staff could dress more professional. Our room (122) had a very badly stained carpet that looked very dirty. The grout in the bathroom floor and shower was missing in several areas. The desk lamp did not work and there was a round 2 inch hole in wall over the night stand.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin/Cedar Park/Lakeline? Share your experiences!