“My Favorite La Quinta” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 182 hotels in Austin
Katy, United States
“My Favorite La Quinta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Austin- Cedar Park La Quinta is very clean and has a great staff. I always enjoy my stay at this location! The breakfast is delicious and hot! The rooms are clean and welcoming! Management is always friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

80 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I was incredibly disappointed with this hotel because for the price we paid, this was a terrible experience. When we checked in they told us both the elevator and the phone in our room is broken. They didn't even offer any discount or extras to offset the inconvenience. Then, then we were getting ready to go to sleep I glanced at the alarm clock and saw tons of bugs crawling out of the speaker. We called the front desk and he just came and killed all the bugs with his hands and took the clock. I've also seen a lot of bugs throughout the halls and stairs. Then, while we were getting dressed, the maid walked right in without knocking or checking if we were in. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Spring, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Comfy beds and friendly front desk staff. Hotel grounds are well maintained and attractive. We have two small dogs and we have never had a problem while staying at this hotel with our pets or other guests' pets. Breakfast is your typical "free" breakfast food. My only complaint would be that they take the coffee up immediately at the end of breakfast and it would be nice if the coffee was available 24-7. We usually stay here when visiting daughter and her family. Great place to stay while in the Cedar Park/north Austin area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Coppell, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is very clean and new, beautiful colors. Unfortunately, we were there the week of spring break and SXSW and price was high. On Wed night, they have free drinks but because of the busy week mentioned above, they cancelled the free drinks. Very dissapointed!
Breakfast was ok, definitely way below the variety and quality you get at Drury Inn.
Pool and jacuzzi were fine but outdoors. Beds were comfortable, pillows kind of high

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family is transitioning from Japan to Austin and this staff took great care of us for twelve days. Dog friendly, good free breakfast, conveniently located to malls and resturants. We enjoyed our time. A little loud but that was only because of SXSW. Cara is a sweetheart and the rest of the staff was very accommodating. If you are house hunting and new to the area, stay here.

Stayed March 2014
Bullard, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone was very helpful. The room was good. the service was great. Nice to have the breakfast option. More parking might be a good idea. I had difficulty finding a space late at night. I can't think of anything else to write. It was a good visit and I will be back

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the nicest La Quinta's I've stayed at. Amazing staff. Couldn't ask for a better stay. Especially since I just moved here & had to wait on my apartment to be ready. Thank you Justin & Cara for all of your help. Justin is the sweetest! Cara had the most amazing suggestions for food and nightlife. They need raises!!! Every time I walked in the door those two treated every single person like they were family.

The beds more than comfortable! I did NOT want to get out of bed! Internet was fast so I was one happy camper! I was tempted to take pillows!

THE ONLY complaint I would have, would be I had to leave! I even stayed during SXSW & there was a couple of people being loud at 3am next to me, but it was SXSW so I completely understood!

Again, I'd like to say thank you to Justin & Cara! RAISES Managment! Justin has a dog & Cara has two precious boys! I wish them & the entire staff a great year! Thank you again.

Room Tip: 3rd floor!