“Always Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Austin
“Always Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is one of the few restaurants that I can take friends, family, or clients and know we are going to have a good experience with the food, drinks, staff, atmosphere, the whole package.
The salads are amazing, the chorizo stuffed porkloin is awesome and making my mouth water just thinking about it. The blonde brownie pie is the best thing ever. If you haven't checked this place out you need to.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Austin, Texas
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Having only been here for their great weekend brunch a few times we went yesterday for dinner so I did not know what to expect. I knew the quality and freshness would probably continue but I had never seen their menu. We started with the blue crab artichoke dip and it was good. I added a Mexican Martini that was very smooth and tasty. Lots of interesting choices for entrees but I wanted fish so I got the salmon over the Ruby Red trout. My friend got the chicken fried NY strip. Finished the meal with some key lime pie. Everything was very good indeed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“You wont be disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We actually passed it up and had to double back and we were soooo glad we did. Friendly staff, clean, and great food. I had the spinach ravioli and they were awesome. My husband had the fat jack burger and it was great too! Guacamole was a little too oniony for me but still ok with homemade chips. We both left stuffed. A little pricey for lunch but worth it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jackson, GA
“Good food, good service, good atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We tried this place based on TripAdvisor reviews and was not disappointed. My husband is pretty picky about restaurants and he really liked it. We started with the Chicken Nachitoes appetizer and it was excellant, different spices, plenty of it. I had the Salmon with a delicious tomatillo sauce and had enough left over to bring home. Husband had the pork ribs and there was nothing left on his plate except the stripped bones. We were too full for the savory desserts and I wish we could have gone back for the Sunday brunch that looked amazing. The drinks and wine and beer selection were gracious.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent food, great atmosphere & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and i wanted to find a place to get great food, relax and listen to some music while having an alcoholic beverage. This place was perfect! We got an appetizer, meals and beers. Everything was delicious the music was relaxing and the place was packed. The have a great outside patio and bar where you can sit and eat under long heaters over head. We loved it!!!