“All I Need at a Great Price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Stay 3 Nights; Save 20%
Ranked #35 of 182 hotels in Austin
Miami, Florida
“All I Need at a Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Microtel is perfect for a solo traveler who only needs a room for sleep, shower and Internet. My bed was very comfortable, shower hot, AC cold, and Internet fast. All the furniture and fixtures are tasteful and up-to-date. Service was friendly at check-in. I didn't need anything from them for the rest of my stay, so I can only review that one interaction, but they seemed happy to see me and they gave me accurate directions to the "fun part of town" when I asked. I will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Yuri A, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Microtel would like to thank you for your business, and we hope to seen you soon!

298 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Inverness, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was fortunate to spend 3 nights here on a quick business trip. Aside from the facilities which were excellent in every way, the staff was exceptional. From Andy on the night desk when I arrived at around 2am in the morning, to Cullen, Tevin, and Brandon, I was made to feel at home for my entire stay, brief as it was. The airport shuttle was operated flawlessly, and advice on good nearby restaurants was spot on. Only wish I could have stayed longer!

Room Tip: My room was on the third floor and was very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Microtel would like to thank you for your business, we love our tripadvisor customers. We hope to see you soon!!!
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night when we had an early morning flight out of the Austin airport. It was about a 5 minute drive to the airport which was very convenient. The room was basic but clean. The bed and pillows were average. It was a good price for a quick stay and we would stay here again if we had another early flight.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Microtel would like to thank you for your business, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again!
Spring
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Fix the light that come in from the window the light came in from the out side and shined in right on the bed and you also need to make sure all remotes work one of the rooms we had the remote did not work right I had to fix the problems after it was reported

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Yuri A, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Microtel would like to thank you for your business. I apologize that your stay with us didn't go as well as it should've. Please come back and see us so we have a chance to make it up to you.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stayed 5 nights for a business trip in a suite. Mediocre breakfast (as usually provided in similar hotels), very basic gym. Big room, relatively quite. Helpful staff. As usual with similar 2 star business oriented US hotels - nothing special to rave or to complain about.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Yuri A, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Microtel would like to thank you for your business. Please come back and see us soon!

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Austin Airport? Share your experiences!