I wish I had more free time at this hotel. Was there one night on business for a meeting at the hotel, so didn't get to enjoy the amenities at The Domain shopping area. King Room was very nice, great bathroom. Did not use the wifi - was too busy at the meeting. Hotel was very accommodating including late check out. Makes me wish I had Starwood status!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Austin At The Domain Hotel
- The Westin Austin At The Domain Hotel Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Austin at The Domain is located in the heart of The Domain, one of the premier locations in North Austin, featuring upscale shopping, dining, and entertainment. Downtown Austin is also just 15 minutes away, where travelers love the excitement of 6th Street where you can explore the best live music, great restaurants, and sophisticated shopping. This hotel also boasts a wide range of amenities inlcuding Spa Réveil, a resort-style Outdoor Pool, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Guest rooms are highlighted by luxury bedding, large LCD TVs, and select rooms with stunning Austin views. The Westin at the Domain offers a premier location with luxurious amenities making it one of the best Austin, TX hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Austin at The Domain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.