“good photo op” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue

Stevie Ray Vaughan Statue
Riverside Drive & South First Street, Adjacent to Auditorium Shores, Austin, TX (South Austin)
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 143 Attractions in Austin
Type: Monuments/ Statues, Landmarks
More attraction details
Owner description: This bronze statue commemorates the life and music of singer/songwriter Stevie Ray Vaughan.
Austin, TX
17 attraction reviews
“good photo op”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Its just a statue but makes for a good photo op. You also get free wifi here.

Austin, TX
17 attraction reviews
“just a statue but you can get wifii here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I was not impressed by the statue because there is nothing else to do in the area. I did like the fact that you are not supposed to smoke around the statue and you can open your laptop or cellphone for free wifi.

Visited July 2012
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“I want to go Stevie Ray Vaughn Statue.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

I love Stevie Ray Vaughn very much. He is my ideal. He make to me love blues music. I want to go his statue but I not venture to go. Because I don't speak English and I don't know anyone in Austin. I hope that, I just once to go Stevie Ray Vaughn Statue.

Visited May 2012
Austin, Texas
15 attraction reviews
“Stevie Ray Vaughan - Enough said...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Great experience for the kids. Try to visit during cooler months of the year as it is outdoors and with limited shade. It is a unique experience and very worth the visit.

Austin, Texas
15 attraction reviews
“Stevie Ray Vaughan - Enough said...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

A "must visit" Austin landmark in a beautiful setting on the shores of Town Lake. Walk over to the congress bridge to see the bats (given it is the right time of the year)