“very nice campus” 5 of 5 stars
Review of University of Texas at Austin

University of Texas at Austin
Guadalupe and I-35, Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. and 26th St., Austin, TX (University of Texas)
512/471-3434
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 179 attractions in Austin
Type: Educational Sites
Activities: City walk sightseeing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Founded in 1883, this university is steeped in history.
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
“very nice campus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We went over and drove around campus while we were in Austin. A very nice security guard noticed we did not have a UT sticker on our window and just asked if he could help us with anything. Would make me feel really safe if I had a kid going to school.We went over and drove around campus while we were in Austin. A very nice security guard noticed we did not have a UT sticker on our window and just asked if he could help us with anything. Would make me feel really safe if I had a kid going to school.

Little Rock, Arkansas
23 attraction reviews
“Very nice campus - easy access”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Houston, Texas
“Lunch at the Blanton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The cafe at the Blanton Art Museum is very tasty and has a lovely view of the Capital Building and the campus of UT

Jonesboro, Arkansas
13 attraction reviews
“Loads of talent and brainy people.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Huge student population of 50,000. Sprawling campus with quite a few architecturally interesting buildings. Famous for its huge football stadium. Home of the LBJ Library, well worth a visit. Nice art museum in corner of campus. Excellent research facilities which are home to people I know who work in physics and biology.
I most like the athletic facilities. I have jogged many times on the indoor track of Gregory Gym and on the outdoor track at Clark Field. Incomparable facilities. I have run on at least a hundred tracks across the country, and these are the absolute best.

Houston
7 attraction reviews
“took the self guided tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Make sure that you try to see the tower. it was closed while we were there so i was kind of bummed. My daughter were fascinated by the how small the dorms were.