Much-hyped restaurant which we went to 2x on our recent trip to Austin. We had lunch and dinner there on 2 different days.
- Smoked Pork Ribs- delicious; smoky and tender
- Guacamole tasting- the lump crab guacamole was my fave
- Pisco Sour- pretty strong
- Scallop ceviche: well-marinated and tasty
- Lamb: smoky and delicious; i wasn't quite expecting it to be done this way, but it was good
Overall, i thought La Condesa was great, but i definitely don't think it's the 'best' Mexican restaurant i've ever been to. Worth a visit; i thought the restaurant was better for lunch than dinner
If you own or manage La Condesa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.