I stayed here as mentioned for five nights in order to watch the USA F1 Grand Prix.
Very comfotable twin bedded rooms. Kept nicely clean. With a decent standard of fittings. But the tiniest bathrooms I have possibly ever seen. You almost had to reverse into it in order to use the toilet. The bath was half size too!
Decent breakfast spread, both hot and cold. Sadly no real bar. But a fridge with bottles where you take your choice and pay the receptionist.
Slightly noisy with the I-35 running alongside. Convenient for the centre of town via a $15-20 cab ride.
I certainly would be very happy to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane Hotel
- Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane Hotel Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Austin North Parmer is conveniently located at IH-35 and Parmer Lane, and offers guests easy access to the State Capitol Plaza, the University of Texas, the Domain Shopping Center, the Austin Zoo and more. The hotel offers high-speed wireless Internet Access, an on-site restaurant, and fitness room. Guests will also enjoy newly designed King or Queen rooms, or a King Suite that features plush mattresses, crisp linens and a flat-screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.