We spent two comfortable nights at this Courtyard during our visit to Austin. The lobby and rooms of the hotel have recently been updated. Everything looked and smelled new and fresh. The lobby is one of the “new-concept” Courtyards with Starbucks products and a Bistro, which we did not use. The lobby is very spacious. The rates were very reasonable, with free parking.
Convenient location along IH-35. It is an easy and short drive to get downtown and to the University of Texas campus. There is not much in terms or restaurants within walking distance, but several are located within a short driving distance. Our room was on the quiet side of the hotel, away from IH-35. It was clean and very quiet. The bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly and professional. The Wi-Fi worked well in the room. The climate control for the room worked well.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane Hotel Austin
- Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Austin North Parmer is conveniently located at IH-35 and Parmer Lane, and offers guests easy access to the State Capitol Plaza, the University of Texas, the Domain Shopping Center, the Austin Zoo and more. The hotel offers high-speed wireless Internet Access, an on-site restaurant, and fitness room. Guests will also enjoy newly designed King or Queen rooms, or a King Suite that features plush mattresses, crisp linens and a flat-screen TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.