This hotel has very well designed rooms and is comfortable and conveniently located.
I was able to walk to the UT campus and the Capitol with ease. The shower was large and the facilities immaculate. I could expound for hours on the great aspects. The only negative attribute in my opinion was:The interior design of the lobby is creative and attractive, but could be a bit confusing. Unless you know whic elevator bank you want to use you could waste a few seconds if you don't turn the corner. You'll know what I mean if you visit. I would defintiely recommend a visit.
- Also Known As:
- At And t Executive Education And Conference Center
- At&t Executive Education Hotel
- At&t Executive Education Hotel Austin
- At t Executive Education Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.