When I checked in. I was greeted by Cinthia with the most welcoming smile and attitude I have ever encountered at a hotel. She checked us in and ensured everything met out expectations! She was also there throughout the week and was always a delight.
The hotel itself was nie too. Sleep number beds made sure I slept like a baby every night. I was just around the corner from the elevator and was worried about the noise, but had no reason to be. I found it very quiet the entire week I was there. It's nice to have the refrigerator in the room for beverages and the bathrooms were nice and clean.
The highlight if the trip was Cinthia, and the hotel just put the icing on by meeting expectations.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin North Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin North Hotel Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Austin North hotel is located 8 miles north of downtown Austin near the Texas State Capitol, downtown entertainment district, and University of Texas hotels. It is close to area attractions like the Round Rock Premium Outlet Mall and several sports venues. Guest rooms offer a refrigerator, microwave, adjustable Garden Sleep System beds, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and 32” TV. The property also features a swimming pool, fitness room, and on-site dining/lounge at the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.