I chuckle at some of the bad reviews here. Let me start by saying i travel to Austin every other week for business, and for the past six months this is the only hotel I stay in, and can stay wherever I like frankly. The reason? The staff, the clean rooms, and welcome feeling i get, wothout fail, from every member. Firstly, I think people have confused the ultra friendly and accommodating staff with creepy, when they are genuine in their friendliness and actually take an interest in chatting up frequent travelers. Spending many nights watching a game at the bar with a killer Martini (thanks to Steve and Rex!) there are plenty of rude, wierd, and odd people also at the bar that got the same level of respect that i get Secondly, I have never ever seen a homeless camp in the parking lot, lol. Like almost EVERY other hotel, there are no AAA rates at peak times. As a diamond member, have they missed putting water in the room? Yes, once, and gladly handed me water with a smile and an apology. Every aspect of my bi-weekly stay is perfect or made perfect. One note, I find it impossible to believe that Jeff the manager was standing with his hands behind his back as I've seen him bus tables, freshen coffee, check people in, etc., at the drop of a hat. By the way, I would stop there for breakfast even if I wasn't staying there.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin North Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin North Hotel Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Austin North hotel is located 8 miles north of downtown Austin near the Texas State Capitol, downtown entertainment district, and University of Texas hotels. It is close to area attractions like the Round Rock Premium Outlet Mall and several sports venues. Guest rooms offer a refrigerator, microwave, adjustable Garden Sleep System beds, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and 32” TV. The property also features a swimming pool, fitness room, and on-site dining/lounge at the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Otel, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.