This Hilton was to the standard of others of its class. Immaculate, with nice amenities. The printer in the business center broke down, making it difficult to print boarding passes - and there were not able to resolve the problem quickly, but I guess this could happen anywhere. The only thing to complain about is the amount of highway noise in the room that I stayed in (facing the highway). The breakfast was great - but it would have been nice to have it for under $10. I love the cookie that is available in the evenings - but did not get the two bottles of water upon check-in that I am used to, from staying at the Garden Inn in the Boston area. The staff were friendly.
They charge $50 for a shuttle to the airport, which I thought was a bit steep, until I took a cab that cost even more.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin North Hotel Austin
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Austin North hotel is located 8 miles north of downtown Austin near the Texas State Capitol, downtown entertainment district, and University of Texas hotels. It is close to area attractions like the Round Rock Premium Outlet Mall and several sports venues. Guest rooms offer a refrigerator, microwave, adjustable Garden Sleep System beds, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and 32” TV. The property also features a swimming pool, fitness room, and on-site dining/lounge at the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.