I was really excited to stay here
I've heard aloft hotels are great but.....
I am disappointed :(
The good: the bed was very comfortable and clean and the white linens were nice
The sink kohler tech.
I liked the sliding door/full length mirror to separate the shower/toilet from sink area.
There is a visible safe one can easily find.
Yum 2 bottles of complimentary water! And the room size is pleasant.
TV is nice. So is a cute retro analog clock.
I am NOT impressed with:
The drab carpet- I've become accustomed to indigos wood composite floors. The walls here, are drab too
The ahem closet is a Formica cubicle with a rod and you guessed it --- a DRAB piece of wool to pull across the "closet" to "close" it.
Shampoo mixed with conditioner is a dispenser doesn't work for me despite being bliss.
No shower cap either
MR coffee with coffee mate - which is NOT healthy to use :(
No robes or slippers :(
If this is indicative of all aloft hotels
The given the choice
I'd stick with the happier indigo
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Austin At The Domain Hotel
- Aloft Austin At The Domain Hotel Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Austin, located at The Domain, which is known as the second downtown in Austin. You'll find some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your aloft Austin at the Domain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.