This is the second time to stay at the aLoft. I stayed there once with the first opened and again last week. The hotel is a bit quirkily and definitely modern. Those wishing for a traditional hotel experience, such as room service, bell service, valet parking, etc. should not stay here. However, if you’re looking for a nice, quiet room in a hotel with courteous and professional staff in an excellent location, the aLoft is for you. The location is in the Domain area of Austin, a relatively newish upscale development with several nice restaurants and shops. While the restaurants are not of the same caliber you’d find downtown, they are mostly independent and serve excellent food (no Chilies or Applebee’s here). The shops range from casual such as JCrew to Niemen’s. Back to the hotel, for me a quiet and comfortable room is a must, and in the regard, aLoft shines. The room was cold, blankets warm and the noise non-existent.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Austin At The Domain Hotel
- Aloft Austin At The Domain Hotel Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Austin, located at The Domain, which is known as the second downtown in Austin. You'll find some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your aloft Austin at the Domain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.