Trendy Boutiquey Type Hotel, everything was fine about the stay there just wasn’t anything remarkable about the stay. The HVAC system works really weird. Runs when you don’t want it to run and doesn’t run when you need it to run, it cycles fairly loud as well. Hotels a little noisy overall.
This hotel is dog friendly, you can park across the street for free which is nice for a downtown property. Checking in is was nice but nothing special. Overall everything was fine.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Austin At The Domain Hotel
- Aloft Austin At The Domain Hotel Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Austin, located at The Domain, which is known as the second downtown in Austin. You'll find some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your aloft Austin at the Domain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.