The hotel is clean and had the basics for a business trip: working WiFi, firm & comfortable bed, small desk, etc. It was a bit stripped down: a tiny "closet" with a curtain in front of it, soap & conditioning shampoo in wall dispensers, and a tiny desk. But, it worked fine. Breakfast was a bit strange -- kind of self-service, then pay at the end. The first day I was not charged (could not understand why); then the second day I was. It was better than the standard free breakfast buffet. The location was great for me, right next door to the business I was visiting and a mall right across the road with shopping and restaurants. Not a vacation destination though.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Austin At The Domain Hotel Austin
- Aloft Austin At The Domain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Austin, located at The Domain, which is known as the second downtown in Austin. You'll find some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your aloft Austin at the Domain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.