I loved everything about my stay at the Hyatt house! It was so nice to have a mini-apartment for our long weekend in Austin. It felt like we were on a real vacation with all the extra perks: free hot breakfast, free wi-fi, decent gym, and a free weekday "happy hour" of a light snack and free wine/beer! The hotel was super clean and the staff was incredibly friendly. I was in town for an interview and the staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. The man who checked me in even printed paper directions to help me get to my interview! (Without me even asking!) My first night I had a ground level room and the person above me seemed to have led feet as they walked. So I asked to be moved to a 3rd floor room...and voila, no questions asked, they found a 3rd floor room for me to move in to. After the move I realized that I left a pair of brand new boots in my old room...they were waiting for me at the front desk when I called. The only danger of this hotel was the close proximity to excellent shopping. (hence the new boots). It's close to Nordstrom Rack, DSW, Old Navy...the list goes on. Lots of decent Texas chain restaurants nearby, too (Rudy's BBQ, Lupes, etc...) The outlet mall isn't far away either. To top it off, we were able to walk to North by Northwest Brewery for a good meal...and each enjoy an extra beverage without having to worry about driving. And getting downtown to 6th street/Town Lake was super easy, just a quick 15 minute drive! I would definitely stay here again....for the incredibly spacious suites, the wonderful service, and excellent prices (nearly $100 less/night compared to downtown hotels I looked at)!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Austin / Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Austin / Arboretum Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt house Austin/Arboretum is located in the upscale Arboretum area of Austin Texas. In addition to the Arboretum shops, several other shopping centers are nearby including the Simon® Domain Mall, The Gateway Mall, Lakeline Mall, and Highland and Barton Creek Square Mall. Round Rock Outlet mall is 12 miles north or the outlet malls of San Marcos are just a quick 45 miles to the south. For the business traveler, our northwest Austin location is conveniently located near the JJ Pickle UT Research Center, IBM, Emerson, Apple, Microsoft, Agilent, Flextronics, Oracle, G-Tech, Cadence Design, Intel, Freescale, Banc Vue, Motorola and Texas Instruments. The downtown Austin live music scene is just 10 miles from the Arboretum hotel as is the main campus of the University of Texas, Texas State Capital, LBJ Library as well as the 6th street entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your HYATT house Austin / Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.