I figured this for the normal business suite set up, which really, it sort of is. What makes this different is service. From check in to check out and everything in between, great service. This wasn't a really business trip per se, I had the family with me. My family had a nice stay, met other families and for the business I needed to conduct, it all worked out well. I'll be staying there on my future trips to Austin.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Austin / Arboretum Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Austin / Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt house Austin/Arboretum is located in the upscale Arboretum area of Austin Texas. In addition to the Arboretum shops, several other shopping centers are nearby including the Simon® Domain Mall, The Gateway Mall, Lakeline Mall, and Highland and Barton Creek Square Mall. Round Rock Outlet mall is 12 miles north or the outlet malls of San Marcos are just a quick 45 miles to the south. For the business traveler, our northwest Austin location is conveniently located near the JJ Pickle UT Research Center, IBM, Emerson, Apple, Microsoft, Agilent, Flextronics, Oracle, G-Tech, Cadence Design, Intel, Freescale, Banc Vue, Motorola and Texas Instruments. The downtown Austin live music scene is just 10 miles from the Arboretum hotel as is the main campus of the University of Texas, Texas State Capital, LBJ Library as well as the 6th street entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your HYATT house Austin / Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.