I was very impressed with the room. It had everything I could possibly need. My biggest complaint was the parking. I found a spot pretty easily in the afternoon when I checked in, but when I came back later that evening there wasn't anything close to my room. There are 3 buildings; A, B, and C. I was in B. After driving through the parking lot twice, I finally just parked by building A and hiked to building B. Luckily I wasn't in building C because there wasn't anything over there and it really would've been a hike! Noise was also an issue. In the middle of the night some people came in, talking loud and slamming doors. A little later there was a fight in the hallway that carried out into the parking lot. Soundproofing in this hotel was awful. And the next morning when the cleaning staff started working, well there was no point in trying to sleep in.
I'd stay here again because of the location and the price, but I was disappointed with the parking and noise.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Austin / Arboretum Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Austin / Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt house Austin/Arboretum is located in the upscale Arboretum area of Austin Texas. In addition to the Arboretum shops, several other shopping centers are nearby including the Simon® Domain Mall, The Gateway Mall, Lakeline Mall, and Highland and Barton Creek Square Mall. Round Rock Outlet mall is 12 miles north or the outlet malls of San Marcos are just a quick 45 miles to the south. For the business traveler, our northwest Austin location is conveniently located near the JJ Pickle UT Research Center, IBM, Emerson, Apple, Microsoft, Agilent, Flextronics, Oracle, G-Tech, Cadence Design, Intel, Freescale, Banc Vue, Motorola and Texas Instruments. The downtown Austin live music scene is just 10 miles from the Arboretum hotel as is the main campus of the University of Texas, Texas State Capital, LBJ Library as well as the 6th street entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your HYATT house Austin / Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.