“People, Place, and (the) Property” 5 of 5 stars

USD 100 Hotel Credit
Ranked #5 of 187 Hotels in Austin
GreenLeadersBronze level
austin, texas
“People, Place, and (the) Property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Let's start with Place: Austin. It's a fun city with lots to do. There's no reason not to visit Austin so let's quickly move to the hotel itself: the Property. It's located well so that you can access all the fun parts of the city whether you want to enjoy the tranquility of the lake, the excellent jogging on the nearby trail, or the nightlife a pleasant brief stroll away. Further, it's the Four Seasons so luxury and comfort are embedded in their physical offerings. Finally, the People. You won't find better staff waiting to accommodate your needs to make your stay more enjoyable. Their sincere approach to caring about your visit and personal attention make this hotel the one to select for your stay in Austin.

Room Tip: I prefer lakeside just for the view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
fsaustin, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Austin, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear ambulator,

It was great to read your review of your recent experience at Four Seasons Hotel Austin, thank you for taking the time to share. It seems you love Austin just as much as we do! It’s a wonderful place to live, but I’m happy you got to enjoy Lady Bird Lake, its jogging trail and the colorful nightlife of Austin with ease and convenience while on property. We pride ourselves on making our guests feel at home, so I’m glad you felt so accommodated during your stay; I will be sure to share your compliments with the staff. Visit us anytime; we’d love to have you!

Rob Hagelberg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (374)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have stayed at the Four Seasons Austin several times, both for business and when I am visiting family. This is hands down my favorite hotel in the city. The boutique feel of the property right on the water makes you feel like you aren't in the city, yet you are steps away from all of the fun activities that Austin has to offer. TRIO is a favorite for breakfast. lunch and dinner.. not to mention the bar! I would definitely recommend this hotel for your next visit.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a lake view room on a higher floor!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
fsaustin, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Austin, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Dear Katie,

It’s a good feeling to learn we continue to impress even our most seasoned travelers! I appreciate you taking the time to share a review about your stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Austin and it’s unique location sandwiched between city and water. I will be sure to inform the TRIO chefs of your complements, they will be most flattered. In the meantime, we look forward to your next visit.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

The Four Seasons Hotel is an amazing venue for a party! The atmosphere was pleasant- warm and welcoming. The holiday decor was outstanding and allowed everyone to get into the holiday spirit. The staff was great to work with and they were always going above and beyond expectations. They made planning a party for 350+ people a breeze. The overnight rooms were spotless and the view was amazing. Overall, this was a great experience. We have host our holiday party at several different venues over the years and many guests have said that this was the best one yet. I would have to agree. I would definitely host another party at the Four Seasons.

Dear Ashley,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent experience at Four Seasons Hotel Austin. What a wonderful review! The holidays are a joyous time, but they can also be hectic when there is a party to plan, so I’m happy to hear we could help make the experience feel like a breeze. I do hope we see you again this year-it’s always a pleasure to share the holidays with our fellow Austinites.

Manhattan Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I've stayed at many different properties in Austin for both work and pleasure, but nothing comes close to the Four Seasons. The level of service you receive from everyone, from the valets to front desk to waiters, is so far above any other hotel that there is no comparison. And I love the twice daily room servicing...so nice to come in for the night and your room is freshly prepared again! The food is excellent, rooms are comfy and location is great.

Room Tip: Both city view and lake view rooms are nice
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Brad,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your latest stay at Four Seasons Hotel Austin. It makes my day to learn when seasoned guests, who are so familiar with Austin, choose to come back to Four Seasons. Thank you for that compliment! Our staff takes great pride is making our guests feel welcomed and at home when on property so I’m delighted you felt well-attended to across the board. I hope you’ll join us again soon.

Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife got me a surprise weekend in Austin and we were able to stay at the Four Seasons. What a great time. We met up with some friends for a birthday dinner. Afterward we decided to go back and enjoy the room and amenities. We grabbed a drink from their excellent bar and listened to the piano in the lounge. It was a nice night so we walked the grounds and just enjoyed the luxury. Our dinner out was not as good as we had liked so we ordered room service and had one of the BEST burgers I have ever had. The service was outstanding and made us feel like we were their only guests. I loved the view of Austins Lady Bird Lake just beautiful. If you get to Austin stay here it was great.

Room Tip: All rooms seem very private (no noise from neighbors) The lake side view is astonishing.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Adam,

I’m delighted to hear about your weekend getaway to Austin, and that we could be host to such a fun surprise. Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback about your experience. One of the best qualities of our property is the peacefulness of our location on Lady Bird Lake, so it’s wonderful to hear you enjoyed walking the grounds. And I agree, the kitchen makes a mean burger! I’ll be sure to pass along your compliments to our chefs. We hope you and your wife will visit us again soon.

Round Rock, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We worked with the Four Seasons Hotel this year for our fundraising event for 500 guests. The staff were so helpful in every way, the food delicious and everyone was so accommodating. I also had the pleasure of staying in one of their beautiful rooms and I loved it! The room was immaculate and they even picked up after me! Thanks Four Seasons for helping make our event so fabulous and helping us raise more money than ever!

Dear Kasee,

I’m so pleased to hear we helped make your event at Four Seasons Hotel Austin a successful one! I know how difficult it can be to organize a fundraiser for 500 people so I’m happy to hear we could make it easier on you. I always appreciate it when guests take the time to send us positive feedback and I look forward to sharing your compliments with the staff. I hope you’ll think of us again for your events in the future.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

The staff at the Four Seasons is top of the line. Always courteous, eager to be of assistance, and going above and beyond! It's a gorgeous location with fabulous food to boot! Our event attendees always rave about the location, too. Highly recommended!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
fsaustin, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Austin, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear WhitneyATX,

Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback about your recent stay at the Four Seasons Hotel Austin. I’m delighted you enjoyed the food in TRIO and our hotel’s location, we’re very proud of both ourselves! Whether for business or leisure, we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Rob Hagelberg

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Austin? Share your experiences!