“A Beautiful start to an Amazing Honeymoon!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 191 Hotels in Austin
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Houston, Texas
“A Beautiful start to an Amazing Honeymoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Adam and I were married on June 11th 2011. We were so excited to be whisked away from our brunch wedding to arrive at the luxurious Four Seasons in downtown Austin. The front desk staff was very kind and congratulatory . We arrived in our room where there were hand made french macarons, similar to the ones at our wedding, and varied chocolates on a platter that read CONGRATULATIONS in all chocolate it was so opulent. The room was beautiful and you cannot get better than the Four Seasons for their linens bedding and just all around grandiose feel. We had a balcony view over looking Lady Bird Lake and it was a FANTASTIC sunset over the water. All around EXCELLENCE! Oh! and our bellman took picture of us on the balcony and some are better than the photos of our actual wedding. Over the top!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (406)
Framingham, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying here recently for a conference. It was my first overnight at a Four Seasons, and you can definitely see the quality difference between a four and five star hotel. From the ice being in the chest as you come back for the night to the incredible bed, if you want to splurge in Austin, I highly recommend this hotel.

Point Clear, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Parking fees were high and they charged for internet service. Service was excellent and the food was good. Nice bar area.
Comfortable rooms. Quick room service.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

I stayed here for a week to attend a conference. The service was great. The attention to detail was amazing. And every employee of the hotel had a pleasant and cheerful demeanour. Been some time since I had seen such a place.

And rememnber to get a room facing the Lake/River. It is a great place to see the Bats depart from under the Congress Bridge.

Room Tip: Take a room in the higher floors facing the lake. Around 8 pm you can watch the spectacle of Bats (a...
Elm Grove, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

I can't say enough about my stay at the Four Seasons Austin. I was there for 2 1/2 days of business meetings and even though I was in meetings during that time it felt almost like a vacation. The meeting room was beautiful and we were so well taken care of by the staff. The food they brought in was delicious and plentiful. One afternoon our snack of cookies was delivered to the room and one of my colleagues said something about milk to go with the cookies as more of a joke/comment about how pampered we'd been. Well, about 15 minutes later the staff came back with a decanter of milk!

The room was lovely and so comfortable. We had lakeview rooms. The bed was absolutely the most comfortable hotel bed I've been in. The bathroom and the toiletries were luxurious. When I called the concierge and asked for a larger size bath robe than the one provided, a staff person showed up at my door a short while later with 2 to chose from!

The room does not automatically come with in-room coffee but I requested it at check-in and was delivered a tray with the coffee maker and all the fixings a short time after arriving in my room.

The restaurant Trio was wonderful as well. We had a large group for lunch there and they handled us so nicely and very promptly. The food was wonderful as well.

We were also treated to one spa service during our stay and it was fantastic! The lady who did my facial, Stephanie, was so sweet and did a great job. The facility is so relaxing.

Overall I can't say enough good things about this experience. It was a real treat to stay at the Four Seasons Austin!

Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

This is a beautiful hotel and in a great location. We highly recommend it!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

Lovely, gracious hotel with fabulous view of the river. Austin was sweltering but I watched the bats take off from the comfort of my room. Ask for a room in the top floors for the best view.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view.... I was moved from a second floor room with the view blocked by a great, le...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Austin? Share your experiences!