“A MIGHTY FINE STAY in AUSTIN, TX” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Austin North

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Austin North to your Saves list
Super 8 Austin North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   8128 North Interstate 35, I-35 & Powell Lane, Austin, TX 78753   |
Ranked #111 of 183 hotels in Austin

221 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Glendale, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I got way more amenity-wise than I was expecting for the price here: A swimming pool, workout room, room service, etc. I didn't use any of it, but it was nice to see the options. Otherwise the staff was very friendly and the rooms were quiet, clean and cool. The bathroom was also spotless and in good condition. Great choice for the night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

A/C was so loud on first night you could'nt even hear the tv over it, much less sleep. I reported it and the front desk said they would have the manager call me, which as of this writing (4 days after I've checked out) I still haven't heard from the manager. Housekeeping came the second morning and actually heard the a/c and got me another room. The second room was ok. At least I could sleep in it. There's not many pillows (2) so if you like more then bring them. When I got ready to check out, I asked for a refund for the first night since the manager still hadn't called. I was told she wasn't available and maybe they would offer me a discount on the next time I stayed there. I WON'T be staying there again, so I need my money back for the first night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Austin North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Austin North

Address: 8128 North Interstate 35, I-35 & Powell Lane, Austin, TX 78753
Location: United States > Texas > Austin
#4 Best Value Hotel in Austin
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Austin North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Austin North Hotel Austin
Austin Super 8
Austin Super Eight
Super Eight Austin

If you own or manage Super 8 Austin North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.