“Unfair Rate” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Austin North

You added Super 8 Austin North to your Saves list
Super 8 Austin North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   8128 North Interstate 35, I-35 & Powell Lane, Austin, TX 78753   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #110 of 191 Hotels in Austin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Hewitt, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I reserved rooms to be used as conference overflow. The reservation process was incredibly pleasant. The person on the phone was more than helpful
As schedules changed and life happened, I needed to cancel the rooms. The cancellation process was equally pleasant. There was absolutely no hassle and the person was patient and helpful.
Didn't get to stay there, but if my two phone calls are an example of the customer service provided, I certainly will.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Round Rock
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I thought I was paying for a 2 room suite and was surprised to find one room with a small area for a table and the standard fridge and microwave that came in all of the rooms. I instantly felt jipped out of my money that was supposed to allow me more space and an actual 2nd room with all the extra features. The cable quality was poor and the mattress was hard and uncomfortable and I did not sleep well any of my 4 nights because I could hear every little noise made by the other guests as they came in and out of their rooms. The doors slam instead of closing slowly and softly and it seemed that they crammed all of their guests on the same floor instead of staggering throughout the hotel.
The hotel staff were very nice and friendly and the cleaning service was more than adequate. My biggest issue is getting what I paid for and staying true to their online advertising! The only reason I didn't uproot and find another hotel was because it it extremely hard to find pet friendly hotels that don't have a ton of restrictions.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

We found the staff extremely helpful. After checking out and driving for several hours we realized we had forgotten our camera charger and battery. Ashley and Barb were so helpful in arranging to mail it back to us as quickly as possible so we could enjoy more photos of our ongoing trip. More than that, they maintained contact with us regarding their progress in completing the mailing. We highly recommend this hotel given its excellent customer service.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
DALLAS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The location was great. The guest reception area was clean. The location, did not have a grass area for pets to relieve themselves, considering this is a pets allowed hotel you would figure something/anything would have been nice. The rooms were nice and clean, with the exception of being able to hear the people upstairs walking about. The bathtub did have an unclean smell to it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Austin North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Austin North

Address: 8128 North Interstate 35, I-35 & Powell Lane, Austin, TX 78753
Location: United States > Texas > Austin
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #110 of 191 Hotels in Austin
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Austin North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Austin North Hotel Austin
Austin Super 8
Austin Super Eight
Super Eight Austin

If you own or manage Super 8 Austin North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.