“Was Good for Price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Austin North

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Austin North to your Saves list
Super 8 Austin North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   8128 North Interstate 35, I-35 & Powell Lane, Austin, TX 78753   |
Ranked #107 of 183 hotels in Austin

221 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
OK
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Wow, where to begin. I was here for a dog show and stayed at this place because it was fairly close to the dog show and the price was reasonable. And then we arrived. Check in was fine, Staff was fine. The room was okay. Beds weren't real comfortable, but they allowed dogs, although there isn't a lot of area to walk the dogs. One of the locals told us that we should not be out alone after dark because it was a very unsafe area and a high crime area. Then about dark, the hookers started arriving with their clientele that went on until about daylight when they started leaving. All in all, I'll stay elsewhere next time I'm in the area.

Room Tip: If you're a woman traveling alone, I would not recommend you staying at this location.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
orange
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

we have been coming here for many years and they have always been very helpful and the price is great.Barb and Cathy are always so friendly and know us by name. the breakfast is very good and the staff is great is keeping the place clean.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My business partner and I stay at this location about 7 to 8 times (2-5 days per stay) a year. It is close to where i need for work purposes, but mostly I am impressed with the staff (specifically Barbara) who always makes sure our room is ready (confirmed) and our stay is pleasant. The coffee is hot in the morning, the grounds are always clean, and parking has never been a problem. Price is an issue with my company and this "specific" location tends to give me the best bang for my "company" buck. Stay classy Super 8 and i will return again in late November or early December.

Room Tip: I've stayed in several different rooms on the 4th floor, no problems.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Austin North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Austin North

Address: 8128 North Interstate 35, I-35 & Powell Lane, Austin, TX 78753
Location: United States > Texas > Austin
#4 Best Value Hotel in Austin
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Austin North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Austin North Hotel Austin
Austin Super 8
Austin Super Eight
Super Eight Austin

If you own or manage Super 8 Austin North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.