“Not on a bet” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #153 of 184 Hotels in Austin
Winters, Texas
“Not on a bet”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We were traveling to Houston on a Friday night and made it to Austin before getting too tired to continue. We saw the Days Inn and decided to stop for the night. It was late but they had a room, lucky us. The rate was $125.00 for a room with two beds, for three adults. We entered the room, yuck. The bathroom was painted by a three year old, paint just splashed on the walls, moulding was missing, a cigarette burn on the toilet seat. A towel, left by previous guests was hung on the rear of the door. The air conditioner, while off, made knocking noises every few minutes. We finally turned it on just to stop the racket. Beds were poorly made, and carpets were in sad shape. I have stayed in a worse place only once, in the middle of the desert at a motel/r.v. park!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
San Marcos, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Helpful, friendly staff, clean room, great value. I reserved a smoking room. My room was ready when I arrived. When I walked in the room not only looked clean, it also smelled clean. I have rarely walked into a smoking room that did not smell a little like stale smoke. This room was clean. The manager at the front desk was friendly and helpful. She even remembered me from a previous stay months ago and referenced a joke we had shared at the time. Housekeeping was also friendly and helpful when I needed something. This room was an excellent value. Clean and very comfortable, it was spacious and well arranged. This motel is excellent for both business and pleasure stays.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The woman at front desk was rude, when i ask her for a clean coffee pot,at around 2 pm like i was bothering her, then after ck in at 2. we left and returned at 9:30 pm . When we turn the beds down it was so discussing, i wanted to call the health dept then, one bed was stacked on phone books, really i have contacted customer care to get this right, It is a health hazard ,stand up light no work, nasty stains and yellow pillow(stain) cases. For the price the charged this is un excepetable. I have contacted corporate , to see if this Mr, patel is going to address these issues;I am sure a homeless person has a cleaner place than this. i will post a follow up. for now stay away from this nasty place and the rude front desk girl and faulty leading me and my family with the untruth. I hope they go to 202 and ck it. and my daughter in law deserves a full refund not part like joan told me the night before no charges would be made and we leave in the morning but that story changed when my daughter in law arrived.. after her mom and i had to put sheets on the chairs to rest, new ones and they were out of towels and sheets/ really .When went back in this morning she must had been talking to someone., and She disrespected me in front of my new daughter in law.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Austin South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Austin South

Address: 4220 S Interstate Hwy 35, Austin, TX 78745
Location: United States > Texas > Austin
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #153 of 184 Hotels in Austin
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Austin South Hotel Austin
Austin Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Austin South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.