“nasty” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #154 of 182 hotels in Austin
Dallas, Texas
“nasty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

The woman at front desk was rude, when i ask her for a clean coffee pot,at around 2 pm like i was bothering her, then after ck in at 2. we left and returned at 9:30 pm . When we turn the beds down it was so discussing, i wanted to call the health dept then, one bed was stacked on phone books, really i have contacted customer care to get this right, It is a health hazard ,stand up light no work, nasty stains and yellow pillow(stain) cases. For the price the charged this is un excepetable. I have contacted corporate , to see if this Mr, patel is going to address these issues;I am sure a homeless person has a cleaner place than this. i will post a follow up. for now stay away from this nasty place and the rude front desk girl and faulty leading me and my family with the untruth. I hope they go to 202 and ck it. and my daughter in law deserves a full refund not part like joan told me the night before no charges would be made and we leave in the morning but that story changed when my daughter in law arrived.. after her mom and i had to put sheets on the chairs to rest, new ones and they were out of towels and sheets/ really .When went back in this morning she must had been talking to someone., and She disrespected me in front of my new daughter in law.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

75 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I normally don't stay where doors open to the parking lot , I had no choice in this time , but the lady who checked me in put me in a room right above lobby and I felt very safe , and my room for the 3 days we were there was always spotless when I came back , Victoria and Mr patel were very nice and helpful , I will stay here again when in austin

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Austin South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Austin South

Days Inn Austin South Hotel Austin
Days Inn Austin South Hotel
Austin Days Inn
Days Inn Austin
Address: 4220 S Interstate Hwy 35, Austin, TX 78745
Location: United States > Texas > Austin
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
#154 Romantic Hotel in Austin
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn Austin South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later