“Always an Excellent Stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Round Rock South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   150 Parker Dr, Austin, TX 78728   |
Ranked #74 of 187 Hotels in Austin
A TripAdvisor Member
“Always an Excellent Stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This location is my preferred destination in Austin Texas area. The staff is always 1st rate! The rooms are always very clean! The pillow top beds are extremely comfortable, so much so you may never wanna get out of bed~~ :-) The location is excellent, right off of I-35 (easy in and easy out) Last thing, The management is superb. Christi is always on top of her game. I look forward to staying here again and again ~~

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

First, let me say that I have stayed at this LaQuinta several times and that is why I came back to this hotel as there were other hotels closer to where I was going. Since I was booking a room here I called several days in advance to request a room on the 1st floor close to the north exit door because I was bringing my dog and this is very convenient for taking him outside to do his business. We were given a room on the first floor but it smelled so horrible it started aggravating my sinuses and allergies. After 45 minutes I had to go to the front desk and ask for help. Elizabeth was the Desk Clerk and she came down immediately with some air freshener and the vacuum but when she entered the room she knew that there was another problem. Evidently the room next door had a water leak and it must have affected our room next door as it had the damp, musty moldy smell, too. Elizabeth was kind enough to offer us another room but instead of 2 beds, which we requested, we had to take a King with couch as there were no other double bed rooms available. This room was nice and at least it did not stink but the a/c did not work very well, the blow dryer did not work at all, and there was no coffee pot with the coffee maker! And it was on the 4th floor, so not convenient with a pet, and smoking is allowed on opposite side of floor. I will have to re-think staying here again or at least reserve two rooms with right to cancel if first room in not satisfactory.

Room Tip: Elevator is VERY SLOW. Fourth floor on south side is for smokers so be aware of that. Avoid Rm 125...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Mexico City
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We stayed there for graduate's weekend and we had to shower the entire weekend with cold water.
They didn't even made a discount for us.
There were several things not working in our room.
I would never go back there EVER!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

First not a kid friendly hotel. Second for days they had no hot water,we were forced to shower in freezing cold water. Didn't offer to discount the price for the room that by the way is $100 a night. Only thing that was good is that it's pretty clean.

• Stayed May 2013

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Round Rock South? Share your experiences!