“jv-abr” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites NW Lakeline

You added Comfort Suites NW Lakeline to your Saves list
Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13681 N. US Hwy 183, Austin, TX 78750-2209 (Northwest Austin)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #72 of 191 Hotels in Austin
Blooming Grove, Texas
“jv-abr”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Clean and spacious. Samantha was very professional and helpful. Good location with lots to offer nearby. I stay here whenever I come to Austin and have always been happy with the accomodations and friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I did not want to spend an arm and a leg for 2 nights in Austin, so we booked on Hotwire. We got this hotel. Overall, it was about what I expected, very roomy, beds were comfortable.
My only gripes, and I am very picky when it comes to hotels, it was musty at first... maybe it was once a smoking room at one time.... just a guess.... and there was no black out curtain. We were on the 1st floor facing the storage place, so no one could see in... but I have a 3 year old who naps, so a blackout curtain would have been nice, and not having one weirded me out a little. The front desk lady was extremely friendly to us throughout our stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
ANDYPATEL720, General Manager at Comfort Suites NW Lakeline, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review on our hotel. We greatly appreciate your business. I greatly apologize about your room having a musty oder. We would have been more then happy to take care of any issues you were having. In regards to the black out shades, our entire hotel has black out shades in all of our guest rooms. If you let me know which room you were in, I will be more then happy to check it out. You can email me directly at GM.TX514@choicehotels.com. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Lawrenceville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed 2 nights at this hotel (stayed at 5 hotels total on my trip to Texas in a 10-day span) and I would say that this is one of the more better value hotels I have stayed at. The room was spacious and almost felt like a mini-apartment. With this one having a coffee table, a couch, a desk, mini-fridge and a kitchen-like sink in addition to all the obvious basic amenities, this hotel felt like an all-purpose hotel that has something for everyone. The bed was not quite as comfortable as the beds in the more higher-end hotels I have stayed at such as the Omni or Courtyard Marriott, but it was still comfortable to sleep in regardless and the nights were quiet and peaceful.

While this hotel is in Austin proper, it is about a 20-30 minute drive away from Downtown Austin. It is very close to the suburbs of Cedar Park and Round Rock. The area that it is in is highly residential and there are a lot of shopping centers nearby, such as Lakeline Mall and the Round Rock Premium Outlets. If you are in the area for tourism, there is plenty to do and see in a half-hour radius of this hotel, such as Inner Space Cavern, which I visited before checking in.

The breakfast buffet included was very good and the food, including the eggs and sausage tasted fresh. Overall, it was a pleasant stay and again, if value is your number one priority, this Comfort Suites will not disappoint.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ANDYPATEL720, General Manager at Comfort Suites NW Lakeline, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for your kind words. We truely appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our hotel. We hope to see you again at our hotel soon. In the mean time, if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you very much again and have a great day.

Garwood, Texas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was very disappointed in this hotel to say the least and even with a email from the owner about this problem being addressed and hoped that we would come back....really I spent over 100 bucks and you want me to come back and spend another 100 to see if you corrected the problem...no thanks I had my grandbaby with me.....and we both coughed most of the night I should have left lesson learned......and the lighting in the parking lot is terrible!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ANDYPATEL720, General Manager at Comfort Suites NW Lakeline, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Nancy

First of all, I would realy like to apologize for you not being happy with your stay. If you can email at AndyPatel720@gmail.com, I will be more then happy to refund your stay for you. We always look to take care of our guests and would have been more then happy to switch you rooms. I really do hope we can have the chance to serve you once again.

Corpus Christi, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stayed 2 nights here last weekend for our anniversary, I wasn't expecting anything fancy, but I did expect things to be in working order. We stay our fair share at Comfort Suites, and are always satisfied. I didn't leave this hotel feeling satisfied nor happy about my husband wasting his Choice Reward points here. I would've stayed at our regular CS had I known. The first night we stayed my husband went to the front desk and asked for larger or extra pillows, she said they were on the 3rd floor and would bring them to us...after waiting several hours we got the hint, they weren't coming, we were exhausted and went to sleep. Next morning I went to do some work in the business center, and guess what...the computer doesn't work. went to the next one, that one took 10 minutes to go to google! Never got a thing done. I didn't even bother to mention it to the front desk considering the night before. The parking Lot is awkward and people coming and going at the same time either cant see each other well or is unaware of oncoming cars, cause we had two near misses entering the parking lot from cars leaving. Just overall not happy with the stay. The only thing I really enjoyed was the bed-will small pillows.
I also found a hair (not mine) in my sausage patty at breakfast!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Lindenhurst, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Sorry ,,getting to this revue a little late.

I liked this hotel a lot. It was very clean and modern. The suite was very nice..big in size. It would have probably have been bigger but we had a room with 2 beds instead of one king. We had no choice in rooms because we booked thru expedia/hotwire. We did ask at the front desk but unfortunately none were available. Anyway, room had a micro and a fridge and a desk etc.

The front desk person was extremely nice and welcoming. The lobby was lovely and 24 hour coffee. We enjoyed the pool and Jacuzzi. Overall we had a very pleasant stay although we were only there one night we would definitely recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Garland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This Comfort Suites seems fairly new so the furnishings look new likewise. We have stayed here twice and have been impressed with almost every employee that we have encountered minus one (the night clerk on our latest stay). We arrived late to find 4 or 5 guys hanging out around the front entrance which was a little disconcerting. It turned out that one of them was the night clerk who was just outside for a smoke. He had to come in to check us in and didn't seem very friendly (unlike all the other employees we have dealt with here). The hotel is located on the service road on the east side of 183. There were no eateries within walking distance but I was happy to find an H.E.B about a mile away.

The Room: Everything was newish and comfortable. The bathroom was nice sized and had tiled floor and white marble like countertop. There was the usual desk with chair, flat screen TV, mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker in the room. The room seemed very clean except the few hairs I found on the bathroom floor. The bed was very comfie.

The only thing that we DID NOT like about the room was the chair that went with the desk. it was a very nice leather chair but it had arms that prevented it from sliding up under the desk so it was awkward to work at my computer since the chair could only be as close to the desk as the arms allowed. Management needs to consider removing the arms so the chair can fit comfortably with the desk like it should. On top of that, the desk was at the end of the bed so chair stuck out and made it a little more difficult to get to the other side of the bed.

Breakfast was the standard free fare found at most hotels that offer a free breakfast, nothing to get excited about. Check-out is normally 12:00 but we are Choice Privileges members so we asked for and received a late check-out.

Anyway, all in all we really like the place and would stay again if in the area again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites NW Lakeline? Share your experiences!