“Convenient, clean, friendly” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites NW Lakeline

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites NW Lakeline to your Saves list
Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13681 N. US Hwy 183, Austin, TX 78750-2209 (Northwest Austin)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #93 of 184 Hotels in Austin
Austin, Texas
“Convenient, clean, friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband & I stayed at the Comfort Suites Lakeline for one night recently. We actually live just a few miles from this hotel, but due to a remodeling project, we were forced out of our home for the night. So, we were already familiar with the area. The hotel met our expectations in terms of cleanliness, comfort, accessibility, and staff.

The hotel is located right on highway 183, but there wasn't any traffic noise. There are some likable local restaurants (including Cover 2) and some chains within walking distance, and tons more within a mile's drive (including Pluckers, Texadelphia, and Spin Modern Thai, just to name a few). There's also a location of the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema right up the road. It's not the urban Austin scene some visitors look for, but for the suburbs, there's a lot to do near the hotel!

We were given a handicap accessible room on the 1st floor. Our room had no view whatsoever, the decor was bland, and the bathroom layout was a little different (with a roll-in shower and very noisy fan) but the room was clean and had the features you expect at this price-range, including a flat-panel TV, microwave, mini fridge, and a small seating area. The two queen beds weren't that soft, and the beds had small square pillows (which I never like!) but we slept well enough. The hotel also has a small but entirely adequate outdoor pool and hot tub.

Continental breakfast includes the fabulous "flippy-waffle" (as my husband would say) along with a few other passable hot items (eggs/sausages -- about what you expect at a hotel) and various pastries/breads, juice, yogurt, etc.

The front desk staff were friendly and attentive.

All in all, it's not a hotel I'd want to stay at for too long, but it would be a great option for short-term business or family travel. I'll keep the Comfort Suites in mind for the next time we have family visiting Austin, too.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Spring, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Comfort Suites and really enjoyed our two nights there. The staff was very helpful, always cheerfully providing extra towels and sheets for the sleeper sofa. They really made you feel at home. The free continental breakfast was pretty typical for this type of hotel, but certainly suited our purposes. The in room refrigerator was also a nice bonus. The hotel was clean. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
ANDYPATEL720, Owner at Comfort Suites NW Lakeline, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back in Austin very soon.

Mesquite, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Angie at the front desk was extremely helpful and polite when making me copies and or faxes every morning for my business during my stay last week. The breakfast was good. Wish that their was a weight machine or weight of some sort to utilize in the exercise room when working out during the week.Treadmills good though.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Pearland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Great place to stay while in Austin. Rooms are big and clean. A/C works great. The mattresses are comfortable. Refrigerator is nice to store drinks and food. The free breakfast includes waffels, bagels, cereal, oatmeal, eggs, ham, sausage, coffee, juices, and yogurt. I was really impressed. The front desk clerks were extremely friendly. Fresh coffee available around the clock in the breakfast area. I highly recommend a stay here. We will make this our place to stay when visiting Austin.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ANDYPATEL720, Owner at Comfort Suites NW Lakeline, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for your kind review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate it greatly. We definitely can not wait to see you back at our hotel again. The staff is very grateful that they were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

This hotel is super clean, big king-bed rooms with couch, coffee table, fridge, microwave, kitchen sink, and work desk, lots of PLUG INS!, comfy bed, TV, etc. Printer in the business center and fast wifi from your room. Everything seems so convenient. Haven't tried the pool yet, but it looks good. Free breakfast includes eggs and meat and waffles. Friendly front desk check in. I got it cheap on priceline. Very satisfied!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mrs. Kate

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. Your kind words definitely do mean a lot to us. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad you were able to take advantage of a great deal that we offered on Priceline. We hope to see you back soon!

Sincerely
texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in the jaquzzi suite if you can call it that. I was not impressed with the room. I would have thought for $120.00 the room would have been bigger. It has an old tv in the corner. No view outside . Beds are ok. Bathroom good size. It's nice to have a refridgerater and icebox but looks bad with the sink pipes showing. The staff was friendly and breakfast good!
I come to Austin often to visit and usually do Priceline and get a 4 or better star for 60. I couldn't do that this time because the convention was here.. I won't stay here again unless the rates drop. It is very overpriced in my opinion.

• Stayed August 2012
ANDYPATEL720, General Manager at Comfort Suites NW Lakeline, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear Guest

I am sincerely sorry you did not enjoy your stay at our facility. I am happy however you did enjoy our staff and our breakfast. I would love to have a chance to change your mind about staying with us again. If you get a moment, could you please email me at andypatel720@centraltexaslodging.com. Again, I apologize greatly you did not enjoy the jacuzzi room and would love the chance to make it right.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Great place. Breakfast, rooms, pool, etc. No issues. Right nearby malls and places to eat. Will stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites NW Lakeline? Share your experiences!