Had a great time, clean and easy. Breakfast was missing green salads but very welcoming. Too bad it was not included in the room price. Did not visit the pool or gym for lack of time :(
Will definitely return if going to the area.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Austin Northwest/Arboretum Hotel Austin
- Courtyard By Marriott Austin Northwest/Arboretum Hotel
- Courtyard Austin
- Austin Courtyard
- Austin Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s a New Stay! The Courtyard Austin Northwest Arboretum has just been renovated! This Austin Arboretum hotel is minutes from downtown and surrounded by many trendy restaurants and nightspots. Just a short drive to the Arboretum and The Domain, guests at the Courtyard Austin Northwest will find top retail names as well as top high-tech companies such as IBM, Dell and Oracle. The new state-of-the-art lobby provides greater flexibility with media pod work spaces, free WiFi, media library and easy access to news and weather via our touch-screen GoBoard® The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect® which provides guests with healthy food & beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. All guestrooms at our Austin Arboretum hotel now feature modern designs complete with flat screen TVs, luxury bedding and free WiFi. For business functions and social events we offer meeting space, an outdoor patio and lobby lounge perfect for entertaining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Austin Northwest/Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.