Stayed in Nov for 4 days while visiting our son at UT. The hotel was clean and we
were pleased with our accommodations. Only a 12-15 min drive to UT and downtown
Austin. The morning breakfast buffet was great, as was the late afternoon snack/drinks.
The front desk was friendly and helpful. We inquired about the presence of a number
of Texas State trooper cars in the parking lot. Apparently, the troopers train at a nearby
facility and stay at this hotel. Can't beat a little extra security!
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Austin North Hotel
- Drury Inn And Suites Austin North
- Drury Inn & Suites Austin North Hotel Austin
- Drury Inn Austin
- Austin Drury Inn
- Drury Inn Austin Texas
- Drury Austin
- Austin Drury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.