“Impressive and Customer friendly staff.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10100 N. Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78759 (Northwest Austin)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #138 of 185 Hotels in Austin
Austin
“Impressive and Customer friendly staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have been for 5 nights at this hotel and felt very comfortable during my stay. The front lobby is attentive and friendly all the times. Had a nice breakfast in the mornings. Easily accessible to shopping areas and the downtown. Finally, its a pleasant experience overall.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about your 5-night stay at our hotel. We love reading that you felt comfortable, the staff was attentive to your needs and you enjoyed the grab and go breakfast we offer in the mornings. We truly enjoy providing for guests like yourself.

Thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Its my second time stay in Extended Stay, the staff is great and supportive. I was really a pleasant surprised when they celebrated an Indian festival also. The house keeping is good. Most importantly its very much affordable to get a studio room with Kitchen with free internet. You can easily cook and enjoy your stay.

Will definitely stay here again if ever come back to Austin.

Room Tip: I like the front facing rooms for better sunlight and the view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RDOAustin, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone whether just for the night, traveling on business, transitioning here to Austin or weekend getaway. Awesome central location very clean & safe overall area very close to great shopping, restaurants & main Hwy's easy to access. Great friendly staff & management who are very attentive as well as accommodating. This location property was just recently very nicely remolded & upgraded beautifully. Overall great choice & top notch amenities very satisfied stay here definitely :)!!

Room Tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny & nice views"
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
RDOAustin, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Livonia, mi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I've stayed at this property several times. The staff is quite friendly and helpful. Lisa, Crystal and Donna were all delightful. The rooms are adequate, with nice flat-panel tv's, comfortable bed and fully equipped kitchen. It is close to Whole Foods grocery, Sams Club, Target, HEB grocers, Great Harvest Bread Company and Einsteins Bagels among others. An enormous amount of shopping areas nearby, and still like an oasis.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stay at this hotel alot... The pictures are not up to date... They have upgraded the rooms... New blankets diffrent pattern, flat screen tvs new lap shades... The hotel is clean and the staff is accomadating... There is no gym or pool but you do have access to go to there sister hotel and use there gym and pool... The hotel is located off of 360 which is easy to find if you know the area but gps will lead you to a diffrent location about 5 miles away... I love this hotel. I stay here about 2 weeks out of the month... The rooms have a small kitchen with the main dishware you will need along with a couple pots and silverware. I was shocked that even the smoking rooms don't smell bad like normal smoking rooms. I am not a smoker so smoke smell bugs me...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
RDOAustin, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay! I'm so pleased to hear that you found your stay enjoyable as we try to exceed the expectations of all of our guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next stay!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I travel a lot from state to another and this is the first place i feel uncomfortable maybe because i use to be in a very good suites , i stay most of the time more than 45 days every time , but this time it will be one week , first my room was not that bad but i hate there is no dishwasher , 2- the dishes they supply was not good at all , old and the knife broke 3- you have to pay 2$ if u want wash your clothes and 2$ if you want to use the dryer!!! 4- there is no breakfast !! to me raise the price but get it right. 5- internet connection was ok not v.good , i have a car so i do not care much about location 6- the water was not enough at the shower 7- i can hear the people top of me walking and also i can hear every time they flash the toilet or use the shower ,I just want to share my experience

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RDOAustin, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, we are addressing the issues you mentioned to make the stay more comfortable for future guests at our hotel. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at arb@extendedstay.com. I do hope you return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotel and give us another chance to provide you with a better experience.
los angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I had a great experience here. The front desk was as friendly as can be, especially the young lady with glasses. They gave me a little goody bag, which I thought was the nicest thing considering I was only staying a night at a great rate. I will definitely be back except for much longer next time, I loved the hotel, staff, and location!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum? Share your experiences!