“reservations don't matter” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hawthorn Suites - Austin South

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Austin
Hawthorn Suites - Austin South
You added Hawthorn Suites - Austin South to your Saves list
4020 South I-35, Austin, TX 78704   |
Ranked #153 of 190 Hotels in Austin
ojai california
“reservations don't matter”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2003

Reservations for 2 queens, non smoking at the Hawthorne Suites 4020 IH S35 in Austin Texas. Arrived at check-in time at 3:00PM and was told that they did not have the kind of room I ordered. All that was available was a double bed with a pull out sofa. When I asked what the point of making and confirming reservations I was told "sorry, all we do is guarantee a room, not what you ordered". The lobby looked dirty and smelled like mildew so I was glad to leave. Would never return there. Did stay at the SpringHill Suites close by which was very pleasant, courteous staff and clean rooms.

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2002

Awesome accommodations for $69 a night for a suite with a free hot breakfast, in a brand new hotel. My family loved everything!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2001

I was impressed with the value!!! For $59.00 you get a huge suite with kitchen, fireplace, and great bathroom-also you get a different breakfast every day--burritos,bacon and fruit etc. Also enjoyed the light dinners and wine by the fire weeknights. The spa is hot and they have area transportation!! We also got logs for the fire and they fixed out faucet promply! The only bad thing was that it is a bit noisy outside as I- 35 and Ben White are at this corner. I didn't notice the noise inside too much. This is the best value on the south side and I have seen most of the accomidations!! Go for it

Also consider these accommodations in or near Austin
Omni Austin at South Park
4.0 of 5 stars 1,081 reviews
Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South
Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin South
Red Roof PLUS+ Austin - South

Been to Hawthorn Suites - Austin South? Share your experiences!