Arriving in texas 7 hours after we were supose to we needed a room for the night , we could see the sign of the hotel from the airport intersection and went down to find out they had a room avialbe. Rooms were dated, the hallways smelled of second hand smoke and were extremely hot, the bed was not that comfortable, the hide a bed you could feel the bar in it when you slept.
since this was an emergency hotel it served in a pinch but when we came back to Austin we chose to go else where.
We had not eaten in serval hours and asked the girl at the desk where we could get a meal at 11 pm or later and she said onlything available was dominos pizza who advertised on their room cards... funny we found a dennys up the road when we went back to the airport for the rest of our group. Room was large enough for the 4 of us.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Airport
- Quality Inn & Suites Airport Hotel
- Quality Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Austin
- Quality Inn Del Valle
- Del Valle Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Austin Airport hotels - Quality Inn & Suites Airport hotel in Austin, TXThe 100 percent non-smoking Quality Inn & Suites® Airport hotel is ideally located with easy access to Interstate 35 and State Highway 71, just one-half mile from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. Free airport transportation is available. This Austin, TX hotel is also close to the Texas Capitol, the Austin Convention Center and the University of Texas at Austin, home of the Texas Longhorns. The Circuit of the Americas race track, home to the Formula One United States Grand Prix, is easily accessible from the hotel. Enjoy the beauty of central Texas with a visit to Barton Springs, featuring four natural springs on the grounds of Zilker Park. Barton Springs Pool is a man-made swimming pool fed by the natural spring water, and is popular year round with an average water temperature of 68 degrees. Nicknamed the "Live Music Capital of the World," Austin boasts many great music venues, bars and night clubs throughout the 6th Street arts and entertainment district, which hosts the annual South by Southwest (SXSW) interactive music and film festival. Many great restaurants can be found in the surrounding area. This Austin, TX hotel offers many fine features and amenities, including: •Free continental breakfast •Free coffee •Free wireless high-speed Internet access •Free local calls After a busy day of meetings or sightseeing, relax and enjoy a swim in our seasonal outdoor pool and a workout in our exercise room. Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like the public computer with Internet access, in-room desks, and access to copy and fax services. All spacious guest rooms come equipped with flat-screen televisions, microwaves, coffee makers, refrigerators, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms feature sofa sleepers, wet bars and whirlpool bathtubs. A safe deposit box and laundry facilities are available on the premises for added guest convenience. Whether traveling for business, vacationing with the family or taking a road trip with friends, the Quality Inn & Suites Airport hotel offers you ideal accommodations, affordable rates and Texas-style hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Austin Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.