Stayed for 5 night with colleagues when visiting Dell. Not sure why somoen booked this place for us, as it is way below the standard of hotels we normally stay in.
However, if you are on very tight budget it isn't a bad option. Rooms are very large with two Queen double beds. They come well equipped with two Queen beds, fridge, coffee apparatus, iron and ironing board. Staff were fine and gave us good recommendations for restaurants within walking distance. There are quite a few of these, so I don't understand some of the comment below. I really recommend "Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse", which we like so much we went there for two nights.
Location isn't very appealing (next to several main roads) and the place looks awful form the outside. Breakfast looked unappealing, so I didn't try it.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Hotel Austin
- Americas Best Value Inn Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Austin, located in the state capitol of Texas and the live music capitol of the world. Visit the historic Governor's Mansion, which has been the official home of every Texas governor since 1856. Our hotel has two floors & 88 comfortable guest rooms. Each room is well appointed with free wifi, free local calls, microwaves & refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers and 25" TV with cable channels including HBO. Our property amenities include: Free Wifi, outdoor pool, exercise room & guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Vantage Hospitality, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.