I booked this room a day before my trip to Austin, very last minute of me :( After being in a hurry looking for a room in my low tight budget we found Americas Best Value Inn. After we walked in our room we were happy to see that it was nice and clean and it felt like home. Beds are good size, big mirror which I LOVED because I'm a girl after all :P Good size shower, and friendly considerate workers. I will definitely consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Austin, located in the state capitol of Texas and the live music capitol of the world. Visit the historic Governor's Mansion, which has been the official home of every Texas governor since 1856. Our hotel has two floors & 88 comfortable guest rooms. Each room is well appointed with free wifi, free local calls, microwaves & refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers and 25" TV with cable channels including HBO. Our property amenities include: Free Wifi, outdoor pool, exercise room & guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Austin
- Americas Best Value Inn Austin