You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austin North (Pflugerville) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austin North (Pflugerville)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14620 North IH-35, Austin, TX 78728 (Formerly Quality Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #104 of 191 Hotels in Austin
Kilgore, Texas
“Clean, nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Hotel was booked for us for a training session. We arrived late but the staff was very nice and cordial. The hotel was an older one but very clean. The rooms are spacious with just about everything you could want on hand. We enjoyed the breakfast the next day, very good to start the day with. Overall a very nice visit at a top notch hotel....

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Allen, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

For my work trip here in Round Rock I used Hotwire to find a room and this was the place that was selected and I'm pleased. The whole place feels clean and new. Everything in the room was neat and in good working condition including the free WiFi.

The complimentary breakfast in the morning is the standard Holiday Inn Express fare, which is a better selection than most places in this price range.

One thing that I really like about this property is that the rooms are suite-style; there are two separate parts, the living room and the bedroom, complete with a mini-fridge and microwave.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Magnolia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

My daughter, two grandaughters and I were in austin just overnight to attend a dive meet at UT. I had spent a couple of days off-and-on researching hotels and reading reviews. Big game going on that weekend, lots of places were booked. I was somewhat discouraged when I discovered that for the price I was willing to pay, the accommodations available seemed to be "risky". I opted for this location which I thought would be a bit of a drive into town, but reasonably priced, with decent reviews. (I was still slightly uneasy) However, we were so pleased to find pleasant, staff, a clean, spacious room with comfortable beds. (My daughter was armed with bed bug spray and charged into the room, pulling back sheets--- but no need!) Plus, we had only about a fifteen minute drive to the campus. The value and quality was well worth the extra little drive. Eventhough this is an older property, we did not smell mustiness, mildew or old smoke (and my grandaughter has allergy-related asthma). The only negatives: pool seemed small for a large property, and the metal door to the the bathhroom had some rust. The vent above the door between the bedroom and sitting room was noticeably dusty,

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
East Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

Booked four suites for a cross-country team and families. Rooms are nice with mini-fridge, microwave, iron, blow dryer, etc. The separate living room and bed room with two TV's was nice. Beds were comfy w/ lots of pillows.

The only negative in the room was the window. I liked being able to open my window and get some fresh air, but I can see it being dangerous, especially for small children. The window slides open wide (no screen), so parents beware - it's a long drop from the 3rd floor!

The complimenary breakfast was well done, complete with eggs, biscuits, sausage gravy, fresh pancakes, assorted bagels/pastries/cereals, etc.

Front desk clerk was very helpful with my request to pay all charges for another room. She stood her ground and insisted to my friend that the arrangements were made and that the room charges were covered. (Often times, people will fold under the pressure...not her!)

Had a very good visit and will look them up again next time I'm in Austin.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Draper, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

Comfortable, clean, convenient to sightseeing spots in Austin, just get on IH-35 and go south a couple exits. Nice breakfast buffet.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Georgetown, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

Originally, we were bidding on Priceline for a Round Rock 3* but eventually got this hotel (actually in Pflugerville) for $54 a night on Hotwire. Close enough! It is a refurb Quality Inn and on the highway so I was immediately a little concerned. Turned out to be fine. The rooms are nicely done with a separate living/mini-kitchen area and a typcial HIE bathroom (good shower/tub) with sink out in the bedroom area. Bed was quite comfortable, plenty of pillows, blanket, not comforter. The location is a typical busy I-35/feeder road intersection- there's a chicken/BBQ place doing lots of business next door but we didn't get a chance to try it. The morning breakfast was actually quite good as those things go- pre-cooked cheese omlettes, sausage, grave, biscuits, cereal, bread goods, etc. Check in/check out was smooth and friendly. DH loved the larger screen TV's in both living and bedroom areas.

My only real complaints were how loud the cleaning/maintenance staff was out in the hallways before 9AM (I wasn't asleep but if I had been trying to sleep, it would have been difficult) and the old AC unit that cycles off and on all night- very noisy!

Overall, I wouldn't pick this area or hotel just because there are better locations/newer hotels but I wouldn't have a problem staying there again if I needed to.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Palestine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

I stayed in this hotel on a business trip. Unlike prior reviews, there was plenty of soap, shampoo, etc. The room had a separate bedroom with a nice living area. There was a refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, blow dryer, ironing board, etc. The beds were comfortable and the room smelled fresh. Hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. The only negative was when we first arrived, the air conditioning was not cooling good. We called the front desk and they immediately offered us another room. We were tired and declined but they had someone fix the air shortly after 8 am the next morning. It was perfect the rest of our three night trip. Also, they have great snacks from local restaurant on Wednesday evenings.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austin North (Pflugerville)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austin North (Pflugerville)

Address: 14620 North IH-35, Austin, TX 78728 (Formerly Quality Suites)
Location: United States > Texas > Austin
Ranked #104 of 191 Hotels in Austin
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austin North (Pflugerville) 2.5*
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austin North, adjacent to Pflugerville, is located directly off I-35 North at exit 247.The hotel is just 15 minutes from Downtown Austin Home of the University of Texas Longhorns, State Capitol and the infamous 6th street. In addition, the hotel is surrounded by major corporations like Dell, Alk Abello, Tx. Commission on Environmental Quality, Samsung, Sears, and Hart Intercivic, just to name a few. With Austin Bergstrom International Airport located only 25 minutes away, this hotel is a perfect fit for both corporate and leisure travelers. Our hotel offers over-sized suites with a separate bedroom and living area in each guest room, with a flat screen TV in each area. We provide all the standard amenities PLUS complimentary High speed internet, a work desk area, and microwave and mini-refrigerators. For those who are always on the go we offer a fitness center and a refreshing outdoor pool. We invite you to join us in our beautifully decorated lobby area each morning to enjoy our complimentary Express Start breakfast or to sample our fresh baked cookies every afternoon. Be sure to be here mid-week each week too, for our complimentary Manager's reception.If you are in need of meeting space, you'll find ours is designed to cater to both social and corporate meetings. Visit Austin, TX and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austin North (Pflugerville) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Austin
Austin Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austin North (Pflugerville), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.