Normally I stay in a B&B when I travel. I rarely give a hotel a 2nd thought. But, since I was traveling to my state capitol on the 4th of July weekend and since every B&B was already booked, I chanced a stay here. I was pleasantly surprised. The suite was spotlessly clean. The beds were comfortable. Each morning the breakfast was something to write home about- delicious with great variety. I will absolutely keep this establishment in mind during my future travels. While staying here, I had the pleasure of meeting Butch and Sundance. Give it a try. I don' t think you will be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Austin – Arboretum, is only minutes away from downtown Austin and within walking distance of the Austin Arboretum’s shops and restaurants. Located 20 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, our Austin Arboretum hotel is close to dining, the business district and the Austin technology hub near Charles Schwab, IBM and Microsoft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Austin
- Embassy Suites Austin
- Arboretum Austin Embassy Suites
- Austin Embassy Suites