Normally I stay in a B&B when I travel. I rarely give a hotel a 2nd thought. But, since I was traveling to my state capitol on the 4th of July weekend and since every B&B was already booked, I chanced a stay here. I was pleasantly surprised. The suite was spotlessly clean. The beds were comfortable. Each morning the breakfast was something to write home about- delicious with great variety. I will absolutely keep this establishment in mind during my future travels. While staying here, I had the pleasure of meeting Butch and Sundance. Give it a try. I don' t think you will be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Austin – Arboretum, is only minutes away from downtown Austin and within walking distance of the Austin Arboretum’s shops and restaurants. Located 20 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, our Austin Arboretum hotel is close to dining, the business district and the Austin technology hub near Charles Schwab, IBM and Microsoft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Austin
- Embassy Suites Austin
- Arboretum Austin Embassy Suites
- Austin Embassy Suites