My nine month old son and I tagged along on my husband's business trip. This hotel was surprisingly kid friendly. Plenty of space for his pack and play in the room. Indoor pool. He loved watching the swans. Close to lots of shopping. Clean rooms.
The first night of our stay we were sent to another hotel due to over booking but the staff made it up to us by placing goodies and an apology note in our room the next day. Very nice gesture.
We were really pleased with our stay and will be returning for a few days in January.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Austin – Arboretum, is only minutes away from downtown Austin and within walking distance of the Austin Arboretum’s shops and restaurants. Located 20 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, our Austin Arboretum hotel is close to dining, the business district and the Austin technology hub near Charles Schwab, IBM and Microsoft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Austin
- Embassy Suites Austin
- Arboretum Austin Embassy Suites
- Austin Embassy Suites