“Texas hospitality” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Poole, United Kingdom
“Texas hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

From the minute we checked in late at night and running late, everyone we spoke to or asked anything of couldn't do enough to help.
The complimentary breakfast was good and varied daily. It's your choice.
The coffee on tap 24 hours a day was great as you walked in late or during the day and heat. Then to have another cup in the room as well as this made it all the more enjoyable.
A great experience and a joy to come to, so much so that I will come back.
Thanks to all the staff that made my stay so enjoyable.

Room Tip: We had a pool view and although there was some noise from the road this in no way detracted from the...
Green Features: It can't be faulted by me and the towel and linen system worked
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear JP Scot,

I want to thank you for being kind enough to complete a survey about our property and sharing all of your wonderful feedback about our property! We strive to put forth the very best stay possible for our guests and your words are certainly an encouragement to us! JP Scot, we appreciate your business and we hope to serve you again in the future. If you need anything further please feel free to contact us at the hotel 24 hours a day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Reston, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

The entire staff at this hotel went out of their way to provide excellent customer service during our stay, going above and beyond the typical hotel in this price range. Our room was clean and comfortable and the complementary breakfast was excellent. The hotel is well located near several major arteries. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear Peter,

I want to personally thank you for not only taking the time to submit a survey about our property but also for sharing your incredibly kind words about our hotel! It is always refreshing for us to receive such amazing feedback from our guests because it lets us know that we are providing great guest service! Peter, we look forward to serving you again in the future and if you ever need anything more from us we are here to serve you 24 hours a day! Again, thank you so much for your business and for sharing you survey with us!
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Room was ok. I asked to be on side not facing freeway, didn't happen. Spent the night listening to freeway when air conditioning was off or the super loud air conditioner. I could also hear my neighbors and the hallway. Light came from under door too. The location is good, front desk is very polite. Breakfast is good; cool Texas waffles. Got wine when I checked in. I was really disappointed it was from Australia and not local.

• Stayed July 2013
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Poseur247,

I need to begin by thanking you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel, and also follow with an apology for the inconveniences you encountered while staying with us. It seems that we did not come through in our goal to provide you with the best stay possible. I do want you to know that I monitor all surveys that are submitted and will definitely be following up on some of the issues that you mentioned. I will certainly be addressing the issue with your request to my team at the front desk, simply because we want to make sure that we are meeting all of our guest requests. Also, we are currently putting in place a maintenance schedule to move room by room and check things like A/C noise and ensure that those issues do not become a problem again. It does also sound like you stayed with us using a Living Social voucher which does include a complimentary bottle of wine. While I do apologize it wasn't a local wine selection our deal with Living Social should not state anything to that regard. However, I will certainly be making sure it is not stated anywhere as I do not want our guests to feel as though we are being misleading in any sort of way.

Poseur247, I want to once again thank you for sharing your honest opinion about your recent stay with us and I hope you will choose us again in your future travels to the Austin area. I feel that if you do choose us again you will encounter a stay that is more customary to the type of service that we provide here at Hampton Inn Austin Northwest.
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stay here often and enjoy the location and service. Our room is always clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly. The price is good and the free breakfast is nice (love those Texas waffles).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Cassie,

I want to thank you for choosing our hotel in your recent travel to Austin and for also taking the time to post a very positive review about our property! Your kind words definitely let us know that we are doing a great job and give us the positive encouragement to keep going. I also want to throw in a little agreement with you on the Texas Waffles, I have been known to sneak over after breakfast is over and make one for myself on occasion! Cassie, I do certainly appreciate your business and we look forward to continuing to serve you!!
Euless, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

First of all let me say that the customer service here is wonderful. They are polite and very well educated. The hotel room was spotless. The pool was refreshing. The breakfast was delicious. Not sure what else I could ask for especially for the price.

Room Tip: Rooms very quiet. The South side (front) of the hotel does face a highway but not sure if that makes...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Adam,

I want to begin by telling you that we greatly appreciate your kind words about our property! Our staff works very hard to make sure that we are providing the very best customer service and it is very kind of you to highlight our success in that regard. I do also thank you for posting your room tip about our hotel as well, we are nestled in a nice grove of trees that mostly muffles our noise from the highway but we do also take any guest requests to make sure that you have the very best stay possible. Adam, I want you to know that I am truly appreciative of your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
Santa Fe, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was our first time staying at this hotel. Everything was great, from check-in to check-out. The people at the front desk were the friendliest I have ever dealt with at a hotel. They seemed to actually enjoy being at work rather than just doing a job. I didn't have a pet but I saw several. I know now that I could bring my dog instead of having to board him when I come back to Austin. The hotel staff were very accommodating with requests. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Karen,

I want to thank you so much for sharing your fantastic review of our property! We really do enjoy coming to work at this property because we have so many fantastic guests like yourself. I also want to confirm your observation about pets and let you know that not only do we allow pets we do not charge a pet deposit! Karen, we look forward to continue serving you and as always feel free to call us at the property any time of day and we will make your reservation for you! Again, thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to post your review about our property!
Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I've been traveling to Austin and staying in the Arboretum area for 20 years. I've also stayed at all the Hilton brands in the area. For the size and convenience this property is the best. Michael checked me in. He was very courteous and accommodating. This great hospitality and attitude was shared by all the staff. The property is tucked away in a quiet grove of trees and surrounded by an office park. Everything else is convenient and nearby. I will stay here for my future travels to the Austin and the Arboretum area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Craig,

I wanted to thank you for sharing your kind words about our property and our staff! It is certainly our pleasure to have you as one of our guests and we definitely look forward to continuing our relationship with you. We work really hard at our property to provide great guest service and it is really kind of you to let us know that we are doing a good job. Since you are an avid traveler you are more than welcome to call us any time at the property and we will make your reservation in house, or feel free to email us at hamptoninnnorthwest@gmail.com for any special requests, reservations, or comments. Once again Craig, thank you so much for your business and your fantastic review!

F. Michael Aguilar
Guest Service Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest? Share your experiences!